- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Lisa Ann Takes 19-Year-Old Notre Dame WR To Knicks Game, Sex Town
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
J.R. Smith Gets Into It With Kris Humphries On Twitter, Brings Kanye Into The Fold
The Brooklyn Nets and New York Knicks slugged it out Monday afternoon in their fourth of what turned out to be four enthralling crosstown rivalry games in the first season of the Nets’ residence in the outerborough.
They split the season series after the Nets won at MSG this afternoon, 88-85, but the action didn’t really get going until after the game ended. Nets forward/noted Kim Kardashian ex Kris Humphries was pretty juiced after his team’s win, noticing how quiet the Garden was after they handed the Knicks the loss.
Big game tonight!The Garden got really quiet on the way out!#Brooklyn
— Kris Humphries (@KrisHumphries) January 22, 2013
But Humphries didn’t count on J.R. Smith being just as roguish on the interwebz as he is on the court. Much like his game, his ensuing tweet was reckless, risky and sure as hell fun to see unfold.
— JR Smith (@TheRealJRSmith) January 22, 2013
Hit ‘em where it hurts, J.R. You didn’t win the game, but you sure won the aftermath.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts