- The Most Powerful Photo From The Sochi Winter Games
- You Know It's Spring Training When Curtis Granderson Is Rubbing Your Butt
- Baron Davis's Comeback: Part 3
- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Michael Jordan Cancels Auction Of 56,000 Sq Ft Estate, Again
“(M)y kids are grown now and I don’t need a large house in Chicago…It was time for some warmer weather down at my new home in Florida,” Jordan told The Wall Street Journal. Ya, you need Andrew Wiggins.
The Highland Park mansion was built with nine bedrooms, 19 bathrooms, a tennis court, a putting green, and more than a few nooks that are obviously/exclusively for sex (see the 6:20 mark and you’ll catch my drift). The price tag? Whatever you’ve got (it’s being auctioned), which is down from $21 million, which is down from $29 million earlier this year. C’mon, Mike, just list it for $23 million and sell it to a Russian oligarch.
Now it’s on the market for $13 million — and still, no one cares. After pulling the crib off the block on November 22nd, Jordan’s people thought they could move the thing today (thinking some drunk billionaire Christmas shopper might wander into the auction). Nope. Looks like MJ is going to give it another go in 2014.
Jordan also has homes in Jupitar Beach, Florida (golf heaven), North Carolina (where he works), and Utah (where he pushes off for game winning shots). Check out NBC’s The Today Show’s tour below…
- Ian Kinsler, Brian McCann Offseason Moves Could Have World Series Implications
- Manu Ginobili's Shoe Exploded During a Game
- Pistons Fans Start Petition For Rasheed Wallace To Coach
- Jeweler Loses $200K At All-Star Game