- Our NBA Power Rankings: Once Again, Everyone Is Underestimating The Spurs
- Fantasy Hoops: Why Not Make The Bucks Your Main Squeeze This Week?
- ESPN To Combine All Non-Bullshit Entities Into New Unit Called 'Exit 31'
- Here's A Photo Of Tony Romo Rooting For Duke
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Kanye In Chicago: ♬ We Shoulda Never Let Michael Jordan Play For The Wizards ♬
Kanye is from Chicago and grew up there during the Jordan years — arguably the most compelling, exciting, inspiring era any fan base has ever had the pleasure of experiencing. He also has often ridiculous opinions about stuff that he knows next to nothing about. So naturally, when he came to the United Center (while the Bulls were out of town getting whupped by the Houston Rockets), he had to address something that had been bothering him since 2001.
“We…shoulda…never…ever…let…Michael Jordan play…for the Wizards,” he sung into a microphone, dressed like the Road Warrior in front 20,000 plus. Because, ya know, the people of Chicago signed off on Mike’s return to basketball. Whatever, it was funny — you can’t take this guy too seriously (though his is kind of right that Jordan shouldn’t have ever played for the Washington NBA team).
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?
- Cavaliers' Andrew Bynum Suspended For Scandalous Affair?!
- Real Basketball Wives That Cheated On Their Ballers
- 15 Hottest Daughters of Professional Athletes