- HOUSTON SPROCKETS: Minimalist MLB, NHL, And NBA Logos Are Good Design
- Greek Soccer Fans Surround Stadium With Ring Of Flares, Awesomeness Ensues (VIDEO)
- Derrick Rose Looks A Lot Like LeBron James Now
- Fantasy Baseball: Is Miguel Cabrera Healthy?
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Kanye In Chicago: ♬ We Shoulda Never Let Michael Jordan Play For The Wizards ♬
Kanye is from Chicago and grew up there during the Jordan years — arguably the most compelling, exciting, inspiring era any fan base has ever had the pleasure of experiencing. He also has often ridiculous opinions about stuff that he knows next to nothing about. So naturally, when he came to the United Center (while the Bulls were out of town getting whupped by the Houston Rockets), he had to address something that had been bothering him since 2001.
“We…shoulda…never…ever…let…Michael Jordan play…for the Wizards,” he sung into a microphone, dressed like the Road Warrior in front 20,000 plus. Because, ya know, the people of Chicago signed off on Mike’s return to basketball. Whatever, it was funny — you can’t take this guy too seriously (though his is kind of right that Jordan shouldn’t have ever played for the Washington NBA team).
- Controversy Hits The MMA Ring
- Paulina Gretzky's Provocative Golf Digest Photoshoot
- Jessie James and NFL Star in Provocative Shoot
- UFC 170 Salaries Revealed