- Fantasy Football Offensive Primer For The 2014 NFL Season
- Holy Crap Ernie Johnson Does A Spot-On Shaq Impression
- Brian Hoyer Is The Starter In Cleveland, But Not For Long
- The NFL's VP Of Officiating Explains The Crazy Spike In Penalties
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Huh? Kendrick Perkins Gets The Coldplay Treatment In His Return To Boston
Tonight, the Boston Celtics welcomed back the starting center from their 2008 NBA Championship run, Kendrick Perkins, and his Oklahoma City Thunder teammates. Not only did the fans give him a warm welcome, but the Celtics put together a nice one-minute video montage welcoming him back to Boston.
The video was a kind gesture, especially when you consider he’s a career 6-and-6 guy. OK, to be fair the Celtics probably wouldn’t have won the 2008 NBA Finals without him, and the argument can be made that if it weren’t for his injury in 2010, they might also have beaten the Los Angeles Lakers in Game 7. But that’s neither here nor there. Take a look at the video, courtesy of ESPN’s Chris Forsberg:
Breaking out a little Coldplay. You gotta love that! Welcome back to Boston, Perk. Now, please enjoy an eventual victory at our expense. Yes, the Thunder beat the Celtics, 97-88. Perkins scored seven points and pulled down five rebounds, which is one more rebound than total wins the Celtics have this season.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts