- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Did Gilbert Arenas Win $100,000 Betting On 'His' Washington Wizards?
- This Is Why You Should Always Give A Foul Ball To A Kid (VIDEO)
- The Indiana Pacers And Their Fans Deserve Each Other
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Huh? Kendrick Perkins Gets The Coldplay Treatment In His Return To Boston
Tonight, the Boston Celtics welcomed back the starting center from their 2008 NBA Championship run, Kendrick Perkins, and his Oklahoma City Thunder teammates. Not only did the fans give him a warm welcome, but the Celtics put together a nice one-minute video montage welcoming him back to Boston.
The video was a kind gesture, especially when you consider he’s a career 6-and-6 guy. OK, to be fair the Celtics probably wouldn’t have won the 2008 NBA Finals without him, and the argument can be made that if it weren’t for his injury in 2010, they might also have beaten the Los Angeles Lakers in Game 7. But that’s neither here nor there. Take a look at the video, courtesy of ESPN’s Chris Forsberg:
Breaking out a little Coldplay. You gotta love that! Welcome back to Boston, Perk. Now, please enjoy an eventual victory at our expense. Yes, the Thunder beat the Celtics, 97-88. Perkins scored seven points and pulled down five rebounds, which is one more rebound than total wins the Celtics have this season.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story