- Greg Anthony On CNN: It's 'Your Opinion' That Adrian Peterson Is Guilty
- Kareem Abdul-Jabbar's Hawaii Mansion On The Market For $5.9 Million, Has Very High Door Frames
- 7 Shitty Things That Happened, Or Didn't Happen, In Fantasy Football: Week 2
- Colin Kaepernick Denies Saying Anything For Landmark 'Inappropriate Language' Penalty
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
Kendrick Perkins Shills For Milk By Being His Grim, Terrifying Self
When you think “Kendrick Perkins,” you probably don’t think “natural pitchman.” After all, he’s the guy who always looks kind of like this. And this. Or this. A far cry from the countenance of, say, Dwight Howard, and if he tried to mimic it… well, you’d probably be able to tell it wasn’t the real Perk.
But what if there were a way for the real Perk to be a pitchman – a way to use that perpetual glare in his favor? Well, there just might be. How do we know? Well, it’s all thanks to low-fat milk:
Would you buy 1% milk if Kendrick Perkins were staring you down, demanding you buy it? Yes. Yes, you would buy it. And given Perkins’ significant weight loss coming into this season, he’s even a natural choice to pitch something healthy. And Perk in a labcoat and goggles is something we never knew we needed to see… but we sure needed to see it, and may never accept seeing him in any other outfit – including his Thunder uniform – again.
- Filed Under:
- Kendrick Perkins
- WWE Divas Rosa Mendes and Eva Marie's Sexy Videos!
- Dana White Speaks On Firing Chael Sonnen
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar