- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Did Gilbert Arenas Win $100,000 Betting On 'His' Washington Wizards?
- This Is Why You Should Always Give A Foul Ball To A Kid (VIDEO)
- The Indiana Pacers And Their Fans Deserve Each Other
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Kevin Durant Wasn’t Impressed By Blake Griffin’s Epic Dunk, Says A Lying Kevin Durant
Kevin Durant told ESPN Dallas on Wednesday that he not only had “no appreciation” for Griffin’s dunk, and even refused to call it what it actually was, referring to the play as a “layup.” Ouch.
“It was a layup, I think. He threw the ball in and got fouled and made his free throw, so it was three points at the end of the day, no matter how it happened, how it went in the basket. I really wasn’t impressed. He finished it. So what? We’ve moved on.”
At least he did, eventually, give Griffin credit for being a spectacular dunker, of all things. It’s just that he didn’t think the play that we’ve all been going nuts over for the past two days was anything special. It’s hard to argue against Durant, who himself has done some pretty amazing things in his NBA days, but we definitely know what we saw, and what we saw was Griffin destroying (see: dunking) on Perkins. Period.
Maybe Durant should take another look at it.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story