- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Watch Oscar Pistorius React To His Sentencing
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- Controversy Over: Colt McCoy Will Start For Washington Next Week If RGIII Can't Go
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Kevin Durant Wasn’t Impressed By Blake Griffin’s Epic Dunk, Says A Lying Kevin Durant
Kevin Durant told ESPN Dallas on Wednesday that he not only had “no appreciation” for Griffin’s dunk, and even refused to call it what it actually was, referring to the play as a “layup.” Ouch.
“It was a layup, I think. He threw the ball in and got fouled and made his free throw, so it was three points at the end of the day, no matter how it happened, how it went in the basket. I really wasn’t impressed. He finished it. So what? We’ve moved on.”
At least he did, eventually, give Griffin credit for being a spectacular dunker, of all things. It’s just that he didn’t think the play that we’ve all been going nuts over for the past two days was anything special. It’s hard to argue against Durant, who himself has done some pretty amazing things in his NBA days, but we definitely know what we saw, and what we saw was Griffin destroying (see: dunking) on Perkins. Period.
Maybe Durant should take another look at it.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts