- Utah Quarterback Travis Wilson Gets Wrecked Mid-Air And Lands On Head
- NFL Viewing Maps: Broncos At Seahawks, Plus Everything Else
- Lazy Texas A&M Collie Saved From Trampling By Heroic Cadet (Video)
- This One Play Sums Up All Of Saturday's College Football Match-Ups
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Kevin Durant Wasn’t Impressed By Blake Griffin’s Epic Dunk, Says A Lying Kevin Durant
Kevin Durant told ESPN Dallas on Wednesday that he not only had “no appreciation” for Griffin’s dunk, and even refused to call it what it actually was, referring to the play as a “layup.” Ouch.
“It was a layup, I think. He threw the ball in and got fouled and made his free throw, so it was three points at the end of the day, no matter how it happened, how it went in the basket. I really wasn’t impressed. He finished it. So what? We’ve moved on.”
At least he did, eventually, give Griffin credit for being a spectacular dunker, of all things. It’s just that he didn’t think the play that we’ve all been going nuts over for the past two days was anything special. It’s hard to argue against Durant, who himself has done some pretty amazing things in his NBA days, but we definitely know what we saw, and what we saw was Griffin destroying (see: dunking) on Perkins. Period.
Maybe Durant should take another look at it.
- 10 Hottest Moms in the Sports World
- Brutal Photos: Manny Pacquiao And Chris Algieri Shanghai
- Teila Tuli Heartbroken 20 Years After UFC
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce