- Rams Coach Blows Up Tony Dungy's 'Michael Sam Is A Distraction' Theory
- Check Out Daniela Ospina, Wife Of New Real Madrid Star,James Rodriguez
- Could The Entire Clippers Team Quit If Donald Sterling Remains The Owner?
- New And Rumored NBA Uniforms For The 2014-15 Season
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Kevin Durant Wasn’t Impressed By Blake Griffin’s Epic Dunk, Says A Lying Kevin Durant
Kevin Durant told ESPN Dallas on Wednesday that he not only had “no appreciation” for Griffin’s dunk, and even refused to call it what it actually was, referring to the play as a “layup.” Ouch.
“It was a layup, I think. He threw the ball in and got fouled and made his free throw, so it was three points at the end of the day, no matter how it happened, how it went in the basket. I really wasn’t impressed. He finished it. So what? We’ve moved on.”
At least he did, eventually, give Griffin credit for being a spectacular dunker, of all things. It’s just that he didn’t think the play that we’ve all been going nuts over for the past two days was anything special. It’s hard to argue against Durant, who himself has done some pretty amazing things in his NBA days, but we definitely know what we saw, and what we saw was Griffin destroying (see: dunking) on Perkins. Period.
Maybe Durant should take another look at it.
- Octagon Fight Spills Over to the Street
- Brett Favre Shows Off His Bulging Muscles
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier