- IS CLIFF LEE DONE?: MLB Trade Deadline Deals, Injuries, Tidbits And Trends
- Golfer Dustin Johnson Suspended Six Months For Positive Cocaine Test
- Jonny Gomes' Last Words As A Member Of The Red Sox: 'Boston Strong'
- Madden 15 Cornerback Rankings Upset Puts Sherman-Peterson Beef To Rest
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
When You’re Kevin Durant, Shots Like These Go In
See, Kevin Durant is a talented basketball player. He understand physics and engineering and wind direction and angles and the properties of ball rotation. So when he threw this shot on top of the backboard and let it casually role into the hoop, it was all nothing more than a carefully devised plan. Because luck is for the feeble minded.
Also, bravo to Reggie Miller, Chris Webber and Kevin Harlan for the synchronized “OOOOHHHHHHHHH!!!!”
- B.J. Penn Was Called "The Prodigy" for a Reason
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Buffalo Bills Sammy Watkins Stuns with His Impressive Abilities
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy