- 2014 World Series MVP Madison Bumgarner -- By the Numbers
- Gilbert Arenas Has Finally Sold His Shark Mansion, After Removing Sharks
- Mike Tyson Beats Mike Tyson In Mike Tyson's Punch-Out!!
- Survivor Pool Picks For Every Week 9 NFL Game
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
When You’re Kevin Durant, Shots Like These Go In
See, Kevin Durant is a talented basketball player. He understand physics and engineering and wind direction and angles and the properties of ball rotation. So when he threw this shot on top of the backboard and let it casually role into the hoop, it was all nothing more than a carefully devised plan. Because luck is for the feeble minded.
Also, bravo to Reggie Miller, Chris Webber and Kevin Harlan for the synchronized “OOOOHHHHHHHHH!!!!”
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts