- Fantasy Football: Week 8 Waiver Wire Pickup Power Rankings
- Peyton Manning Is Still Eight Touchdowns Behind Brett Favre, If You Include Pick-Sixes
- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- The Bucks Are Gathering Investors -- Will They Be Enough To Keep The Team In Milwaukee?
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
When You’re Kevin Durant, Shots Like These Go In
See, Kevin Durant is a talented basketball player. He understand physics and engineering and wind direction and angles and the properties of ball rotation. So when he threw this shot on top of the backboard and let it casually role into the hoop, it was all nothing more than a carefully devised plan. Because luck is for the feeble minded.
Also, bravo to Reggie Miller, Chris Webber and Kevin Harlan for the synchronized “OOOOHHHHHHHHH!!!!”
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts