- Christiano Ronaldo Ejected, Crowd Throws Stuff
- Kate Upton Before She Became The Mega-Supermodel You Know And Love Today
- If You're Going To Post A Workout Video, Make Sure There Isn't A Guy Taking A Dump Visible In The Frame
- MMA In Pakistan? Watch This Awesome Documentary...
- The Most Feared Latina In Women's Football
Kevin Durant Cried After He Lost The NBA Title
And yes, “crying after losing in the NBA Finals” is a perfectly acceptable form of sports crying.
Cry now, young buck, but know that tomorrow is a new day — and that you and the Thunder will more than likely be in this position multiple times over the next five to seven years. Hug mom in the tunnel, maybe take a week or two to stay in the house and sulk (hey, LeBron did it last year!), then: back to the gym. You are, arguably, the most important young player in basketball. And you have nothing to be ashamed of. (Sidenote: Those are definite Kendrick Perkins tears at the 25-second mark. He feels pain too, people!)
- 25 Extremely Flagrant Sports Fouls
- Johnny Manziel's Girlfriend Big Hit on Internet
- 8 NBA Players Who Can Actually Rap
- 50 Cent Will Fight Mayweather for $5 Mil