- Injuries to Green, Charles & RGIII Exact Their Toll
- Who Screwed The Jets Harder Yesterday: The Officials, Or The Jets?
- The Crotch-Grab Incident: Jonathan Papelbon Ejected For Adjusting His Cup
- Carmelo Anthony: 'Ain't Nobody' Would Want To Play For The Atlanta Hawks
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
Kevin Durant Gets Stuffed… By A Canadian Football Player?
Kevin Durant fancies himself the football type. His repeated battles with LeBron on the indoor gridiron have been well-documented, and is considered by some to be the biggest Washington football team fan in America.
But pass rushing ain’t a jump ball in the end zone. You’ve got to not only be really strong, but heavy, wily, vicious, and know what you’re doing. The 6’9″, 236-pound small-forward is relatively weak, light, mild-mannered, and lacks any discernible technique (though we did see something that looked like a swim move). So, naturally, when he went up against fellow D.C. native and current Saskatchewan Roughrider’s offensive lineman Devin Tyler, he was dutifully handled like the puny mortal he is (in football, at least).
[dtonhisgrind] really thought he could get pass me to the quarterback, I had to show him why I get paid to protect quarterbacks
Quick, three-point contest from half-court. K.D. needs an ego boost after getting tossed on his ass!
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- 10 Questions for UFC Fighter Chris Weidman
- Mayweather Wouldn't Want to Fight Ronda Rousey
- Alexander Gustafsson's Trainer: 'We Are Not Happy'