- HOUSTON SPROCKETS: Minimalist MLB, NHL, And NBA Logos Are Good Design
- 'Seinfeld Night' Is The Greatest Stadium Promotion Of All-Time
- Why The Spurs Are Truly The Best Team In The League This Year
- What The Hell Is With This Lance Armstrong Instructional Video?
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Kevin Durant (And His Hovering Hand) Pose With Kate Upton
It’s not that we ever doubted that Kevin Durant is living the life. After all, he’s one of the best players in the NBA, playing on arguably the best team in the league. But with this photo we have yet another reason to be envious of Durant.
Can we begin the speculation? Dare we say that Kevin Durant and Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue cover girl Kate Upton are an item? No. They spent the afternoon together because they were filming a commercial. Boring. It wouldn’t be all that bad of an idea, though. Upton is the Kevin Durant of hot chicks, right? There’s no spark here, at least not to our knowledge — as people who are typically in the know — but if Durant did want to make the move on Ms. Upton, might we suggest opening up that hand a little? Just a little pointer from a dude who will never come within a mile of Kate Upton in his lifetime.
Oh and don’t think we don’t see you, James Harden. This photo is made perfect because of the inclusion of Harden. He just… completes it.
- UFC 170 Salaries Revealed
- Ultimate Warrior's Hall Of Fame Speech Among Most Iconic WWE Moments
- FOX Sports' Joe Buck Ties The Knot With Someone In The Industry
- The Hottest Hockey Wives and Girlfriends