- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- Fantasy Football: Week 1 QB Rankings, Starts And Sleepers
- Just Kidding: Nebraska Wide Receiver's Behind-The-Back-Catch Is Already This Season's Best
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Kevin Durant (And His Hovering Hand) Pose With Kate Upton
It’s not that we ever doubted that Kevin Durant is living the life. After all, he’s one of the best players in the NBA, playing on arguably the best team in the league. But with this photo we have yet another reason to be envious of Durant.
Can we begin the speculation? Dare we say that Kevin Durant and Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue cover girl Kate Upton are an item? No. They spent the afternoon together because they were filming a commercial. Boring. It wouldn’t be all that bad of an idea, though. Upton is the Kevin Durant of hot chicks, right? There’s no spark here, at least not to our knowledge — as people who are typically in the know — but if Durant did want to make the move on Ms. Upton, might we suggest opening up that hand a little? Just a little pointer from a dude who will never come within a mile of Kate Upton in his lifetime.
Oh and don’t think we don’t see you, James Harden. This photo is made perfect because of the inclusion of Harden. He just… completes it.
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'