- Cam Newton To Jerricho Cotchery, The Panthers' Sleeper Connection
- The 13 Best Moments From Eli Manning's Epic Reddit AMA
- Johnny Who? Texas A&M Cruises Against South Carolina
- Backup RB Roundup: Carlos Hyde, Devonta Freeman, Knowshon Moreno
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Kevin Durant Kissing A Sweet Ol’ Grandma On The Head Will Power You Through Your Morning
Kevin Durant has long been known as one of the nicest dudes in the NBA, the friend you’d want to bring around on Thanksgiving because he’d be really nice to your aunties and complement your mom on her cooking and such. That reputation was cemented further last night after Durant, who had accidentally hit an elderly woman in the head with an errant pass, then went over to her to a) make sure she was okay, and b) plant a smooch on the boo-boo. The Thunder won their game against the Clippers, 117-111, and further won the hearts of the Rascal set.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts