- The World Cup Draw Host Was A Brazilian Actress/Model That Looks Like This
- Snow Day! Highlights From Around Today's Frozen NFL Venues
- Adrian Peterson Carted Off Field With Appparent Ankle Injury: Will Not Return (UPDATE)
- SLIDESHOW: American Soccer Star Sydney Leroux's 23 Sexiest Instagram Photos
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
Kevin Durant Kissing A Sweet Ol’ Grandma On The Head Will Power You Through Your Morning
Kevin Durant has long been known as one of the nicest dudes in the NBA, the friend you’d want to bring around on Thanksgiving because he’d be really nice to your aunties and complement your mom on her cooking and such. That reputation was cemented further last night after Durant, who had accidentally hit an elderly woman in the head with an errant pass, then went over to her to a) make sure she was okay, and b) plant a smooch on the boo-boo. The Thunder won their game against the Clippers, 117-111, and further won the hearts of the Rascal set.
- Brett Favre to Come Back 1 More Time
- The Top 40 Up and Coming NBA Stars
- What Will The Bears Do Without Cutler?
- Top 10 Underclassmen in College Football