- The Most Powerful Photo From The Sochi Winter Games
- You Know It's Spring Training When Curtis Granderson Is Rubbing Your Butt
- Baron Davis's Comeback: Part 3
- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Kevin Durant Kissing A Sweet Ol’ Grandma On The Head Will Power You Through Your Morning
Kevin Durant has long been known as one of the nicest dudes in the NBA, the friend you’d want to bring around on Thanksgiving because he’d be really nice to your aunties and complement your mom on her cooking and such. That reputation was cemented further last night after Durant, who had accidentally hit an elderly woman in the head with an errant pass, then went over to her to a) make sure she was okay, and b) plant a smooch on the boo-boo. The Thunder won their game against the Clippers, 117-111, and further won the hearts of the Rascal set.
- 2014 NFL Draft: Top 5 Running Back Prospects
- What Should Vikings Do in Free Agency?
- Michael B. Jordan is the Human Torch?
- Everyone Is Asking the Wrong Questions About the Ray Rice Video