- Jay Cutler Walked Into The Stadium Looking Douchier Than Ever
- The Real Reason The Vikings Don't 'Foresee' Adrian Peterson 'In Their Future'
- Mike Francesa Explains Why Roger Goodell Isn't Going Anywhere Anytime Soon
- Dear God This Kid Was Really Excited To Give A Post-Game Interview
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Kevin Durant Kissing A Sweet Ol’ Grandma On The Head Will Power You Through Your Morning
Kevin Durant has long been known as one of the nicest dudes in the NBA, the friend you’d want to bring around on Thanksgiving because he’d be really nice to your aunties and complement your mom on her cooking and such. That reputation was cemented further last night after Durant, who had accidentally hit an elderly woman in the head with an errant pass, then went over to her to a) make sure she was okay, and b) plant a smooch on the boo-boo. The Thunder won their game against the Clippers, 117-111, and further won the hearts of the Rascal set.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts