- Your 'Sharknado 2' Roundup Post, With Link To Live Streaming, Updates, And The Best 'Sharknado 2' Tweets
- Football In San Antonio? Raiders Meet With City Officials, Eyeing A Move To Lone Star State
- Shocking Madden 15 Cornerback Rankings Put Sherman-Peterson Beef To Rest
- Fun With Baseball-Reference: These Dudes Actually Existed And Went By These Ridiculous Names
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Kevin Durant Wants You To Star In His Movie
Here’s your chance, sports fans, to star alongside NBA superstar Kevin Durant in his forthcoming feature film debut. Yes, the casting directors for the film, “Thunderstruck,” are still looking to fill a few roles.
STADIUM OFFICIAL – Male or Female. 25-50. This person stops Kevin Durant and the rest of the Thunder from taking the court for the second half.
SECURITY GUARD – Male or Female. The guard yells at Brian, who has ridden his bike into a restricted area at the basketball arena.
Brian?! How dare he? I swear I could just yell at him! (See what I did there? That’s what’s called “acting.” Nailed it!)
All you need to do to audition for this role is an e-mail address, a recent photo of yourself and, yeah, an agent. Oh, and you need to be present in Norman, Oklahoma… tomorrow. Think you can make that happen?
In case you were wondering, here’s the synopsis of the film:
A fun and energetic family basketball movie starring Kevin Durant AS HIMSELF, a basketball star who switches talent with a klutzy 14 year old fan. When Brian, a hopelessly uncoordinated young fan magically switches talents with his hero, Kevin Durant, he becomes the star of his high school team…while Kevin Durant suddenly can’t make a shot to save his life. But with the playoffs approaching, Brian learns that being a true winner involves working hard at your own game, and he tries to make things right in time to prevent a catastrophic end to his hero’s season.
Sounds. Amazing. Too bad the role of Brain is already taken, because I know a hopelessly uncoordinated NBA player who might be able to fit the role. Hey, your call, Brian Scalabrine.
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- 10 Of The Most Gorgeous Women In Sports Today
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- Brett Favre Shows Off His Bulging Muscles