- Rams Coach Blows Up Tony Dungy's 'Michael Sam Is A Distraction' Theory
- Check Out Daniela Ospina, Wife Of New Real Madrid Star,James Rodriguez
- Could The Entire Clippers Team Quit If Donald Sterling Remains The Owner?
- New And Rumored NBA Uniforms For The 2014-15 Season
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Kings Coach Keith Smart, Mensch
Keith Smart had a good night last night, coaching his Kings to a surprising 105-98 win over the Warriors (and the Kings have actually been sneaky-decent lately despite their overall bad year, going 7-7 over their last 14). So good coaching, Keith. But that’s not the only reason he deserves praise for his performance last night. Midway through the third quarter, Stephen Curry threw an errant pass headed straight for the first row… and a couple of startled kids in particular. Thankfully, though, someone else was there. Someone who wasn’t about to let those kids get in harm’s way. Someone like Keith Smart.
OK, so the title of that video’s title might be exaggerating things a little bit, but check the kids’ faces: Smart definitely made their day. Clearly his basketball instincts (and he had some glorious moments in his playing days, remember) haven’t left him. If there were an award for NBA Coach of the Night, yeah, Tom Thibodeau would be tough to top for ending the Heat’s streak with no Rose or Noah, but the Kings getting that road win over a (very, very likely) playoff team combined with that play? Don’t count out Smart. Oh, and here’s his save in gif form:
- Octagon Fight Spills Over to the Street
- Brett Favre Shows Off His Bulging Muscles
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier