- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
- How Early Can You Draft The Legion Of Boom This Year?
- Kirk Minihane Doubles Down On Being An Asshole To Erin Andrews In On-Air Pseudo-Apology
- Niners Fan Eats It After Getting Juked By Seahawks Mascot
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
You Can Still Buy Tickets To Tonight’s Heat-Knicks Game In Miami For $29
The Miami Heat take on the New York Knicks at home tonight at 8:00 p.m. on TNT in one of the bigger early season clashes between Eastern Conference powers. The two teams are first and second in the conference, with Miami sitting at 12-4 and New York 13-4. And, as you may remember, the Knicks trounced the Heat at MSG in their first game of the season 104-84.
Miami Heat fans and the NBA at large have a contentious relationship, mostly because everyone enjoys piling on insults about how they’re horrible NBA fans that leave games early. We’re going to jump aboard that train, briefly, because apparently Miami Heat fans don’t care about tonight’s game, and the Miami Heat’s ticket office knows Heat fans don’t care about tonight’s game. See above (click to enlarge) for what we mean.
$29. That’s all you’ll have to pay for a prime time game between the East’s two best teams. To put this in some context, the cheapest ticket for the next Knicks game, a Sunday night affair in New York with the Denver Nuggets, is $68.90. Even Milwaukee at Cleveland next week is coming in at $36.00. Milwaukee. Cleveland.
As you can see, the screen shot is from only 13 minutes ago. And, as of right now, the seats are still available. Get ‘em while they’re cold.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts