- BREAKING: Swimsuit Model Nina Adgal Is Pretty Good At Basketball
- Insults From An Idiot: CNBC's Sports Betting Scam Artist 'Steve Stevens' Won't Stop Sending Us Hilarious And Incoherent Emails
- Roger Federer Could Miss The French Open Due To Paternity Leave
- How To Use 10 Different Machines Without Working Anything Other Than Your Biceps
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
You Can Still Buy Tickets To Tonight’s Heat-Knicks Game In Miami For $29
The Miami Heat take on the New York Knicks at home tonight at 8:00 p.m. on TNT in one of the bigger early season clashes between Eastern Conference powers. The two teams are first and second in the conference, with Miami sitting at 12-4 and New York 13-4. And, as you may remember, the Knicks trounced the Heat at MSG in their first game of the season 104-84.
Miami Heat fans and the NBA at large have a contentious relationship, mostly because everyone enjoys piling on insults about how they’re horrible NBA fans that leave games early. We’re going to jump aboard that train, briefly, because apparently Miami Heat fans don’t care about tonight’s game, and the Miami Heat’s ticket office knows Heat fans don’t care about tonight’s game. See above (click to enlarge) for what we mean.
$29. That’s all you’ll have to pay for a prime time game between the East’s two best teams. To put this in some context, the cheapest ticket for the next Knicks game, a Sunday night affair in New York with the Denver Nuggets, is $68.90. Even Milwaukee at Cleveland next week is coming in at $36.00. Milwaukee. Cleveland.
As you can see, the screen shot is from only 13 minutes ago. And, as of right now, the seats are still available. Get ‘em while they’re cold.
- UFC 170 Salaries Revealed
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.