- Worst Flop Of The NBA Playoffs So Far? I Think We Have A Winner
- Kate Upton Before She Became The Mega-Supermodel You Know And Love Today
- If You're Going To Post A Workout Video, Make Sure There Isn't A Guy Taking A Dump Visible In The Frame
- Let's Watch An Epic Bungee Jump Basketball Shot
- The Most Feared Latina In Women's Football
You Can Still Buy Tickets To Tonight’s Heat-Knicks Game In Miami For $29
The Miami Heat take on the New York Knicks at home tonight at 8:00 p.m. on TNT in one of the bigger early season clashes between Eastern Conference powers. The two teams are first and second in the conference, with Miami sitting at 12-4 and New York 13-4. And, as you may remember, the Knicks trounced the Heat at MSG in their first game of the season 104-84.
Miami Heat fans and the NBA at large have a contentious relationship, mostly because everyone enjoys piling on insults about how they’re horrible NBA fans that leave games early. We’re going to jump aboard that train, briefly, because apparently Miami Heat fans don’t care about tonight’s game, and the Miami Heat’s ticket office knows Heat fans don’t care about tonight’s game. See above (click to enlarge) for what we mean.
$29. That’s all you’ll have to pay for a prime time game between the East’s two best teams. To put this in some context, the cheapest ticket for the next Knicks game, a Sunday night affair in New York with the Denver Nuggets, is $68.90. Even Milwaukee at Cleveland next week is coming in at $36.00. Milwaukee. Cleveland.
As you can see, the screen shot is from only 13 minutes ago. And, as of right now, the seats are still available. Get ‘em while they’re cold.
- WWE Signing New Top Wrestlers, Saturn/WWE, Damien Sandow Note
- Canelo Alvarez Hasn't Cooked Enough For Floyd Mayweather
- Guess Who's Dating Paulina Gretzky
- Lindsey Vonn Does Her Best Sharon Stone: Hot or Not?