- 14 Reasons Why We're Looking Forward To The Sochi Winter Olympics
- Why Didn't Anyone Want To Buy Barry Bonds' Outrageous Beverly Hills Mansion?
- DeMarcus Cousins Should Be On The Next Comedy Central Roast
- Our NFL-Themed Ugly Christmas Sweaters Have Arrived
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
Knicks’ J.R. Smith Had An Interesting Way Of Preparing For Game 5, Allegedly
This photo purportedly shows the Knicks’ J.R. Smith guzzling tasty booze a few hours before his Knicks were to try and close out the Celtics in Game 5 of their playoff series. It was tweeted by a guy named DJ Mister Dior, who says in his Twitter bio that he is a club DJ, and “the mayor of Chillington Ave.” Impressive credentials indeed, but can we be sure the picture was taken Tuesday night? He didn’t tweet it until Thursday morning.
Mister Dior added this colorful description: “JR Smith said pour it up pour it up, watch it all fall out, I give no fucks about game 5, that’s how we ball out”. Ha.
On Wednesday, the Celtics beat the Knicks 92-86. New York leads the series 3-2 as it shifts back to Boston tonight.
Terez Owens posted the photo this morning. No comment from Smith or the Knicks so far.
Smith of course missed Game 4, suspended for his flagrant foul on Jason Terry in Game 3. When he returned for Game 5 on Wednesday, Smith shot just 3-of-14 from the field and finished with 14 points.
JR Smith said pour it up pour it up, watch it all fall out, I give no fucks about game 5, that’s how we ball out twitter.com/DJMisterDior/s…
— DJ Mister Dior ™ (@DJMisterDior) May 2, 2013
- A Long, Painful Journey From Pacquiao To Marquez
- How Bradley Beat Marquez By Split Decision
- The Year of Serena Williams
- Aaron Hernandez Paid $6 Million in Jail