- Madden 15 Player Ratings: Top 5 Offensive Linemen
- Jimmy Fallon's 'Late Night Superlatives': Tour de France Edition
- The NBA Needs To Consider Relocation To Seattle And Louisville, Not Expansion
- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Knicks’ J.R. Smith Had An Interesting Way Of Preparing For Game 5, Allegedly
This photo purportedly shows the Knicks’ J.R. Smith guzzling tasty booze a few hours before his Knicks were to try and close out the Celtics in Game 5 of their playoff series. It was tweeted by a guy named DJ Mister Dior, who says in his Twitter bio that he is a club DJ, and “the mayor of Chillington Ave.” Impressive credentials indeed, but can we be sure the picture was taken Tuesday night? He didn’t tweet it until Thursday morning.
Mister Dior added this colorful description: “JR Smith said pour it up pour it up, watch it all fall out, I give no fucks about game 5, that’s how we ball out”. Ha.
On Wednesday, the Celtics beat the Knicks 92-86. New York leads the series 3-2 as it shifts back to Boston tonight.
Terez Owens posted the photo this morning. No comment from Smith or the Knicks so far.
Smith of course missed Game 4, suspended for his flagrant foul on Jason Terry in Game 3. When he returned for Game 5 on Wednesday, Smith shot just 3-of-14 from the field and finished with 14 points.
JR Smith said pour it up pour it up, watch it all fall out, I give no fucks about game 5, that’s how we ball out twitter.com/DJMisterDior/s…
— DJ Mister Dior ™ (@DJMisterDior) May 2, 2013
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- Mehmen Destroys Gracie in Epic KO
- Texans Draw Andre Johnson Trade Interest From Four Teams