- Stephen A. Smith Goes Off On Steelers Running Backs For Their Weed Bust
- TBT: That Time The Super Bowl Halftime Show Was A Magician
- We Did A Terrible Job Lip Reading That Little League Coach's Moving Speech
- Holy Crap Ernie Johnson Does A Spot-On Shaq Impression
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Knicks Losing Streak At Nine, So Of Course Metta World Peace And Kenyon Martin Had ‘Heated Argument’ Over Macaroni And Cheese
The Knicks’ season may currently be in the toilet, but that’s no reason to disparage a teammate’s choice of macaroni and cheese. That’s just taking things too far.
According to the New York Daily News, Metta World Peace and Kenyon Martin “had a heated argument” over whose choice of mac and cheese was superior. Place your bets as to which player enjoys elbow macaroni, and which swears by shells.
Said Metta: “We were eating pasta. He had elbow pasta, I had shell pasta, and I told him how my shell pasta is better than his elbow pasta. And he was pretty upset about that. He loves elbow pasta, but I disagree, I think shell pasta is better. I don’t care. I will stand by that. Shell pasta.”
Now you can understand that Woodson does not have an easy job.
Martin is either denying the story, or taking another shot at Metta’s shells. Not sure which. Don’t care. It’s still an awesome story only the Knicks could provide.
Also, there was a report of Kenyon Martin and Metta World Peace getting into a heated argument during Sunday’s morning practice. Such scenes are not uncommon. In fact, it was standard operating procedure when Pat Riley and Jeff Van Gundy coached the Knicks. But when a team has lost nine straight games it gives off the perception that the head coach is losing control of the team.
“It’s all bull,” Martin said.
World Peace and Martin smoothed things over prior to the Knicks’ 103-99 loss to the Pelicans on Sunday night, sources with knowledge of the situation said.
“There was no pushing or shoving, certainly no punches, but it was heated,” a source said. “They were jawing at each other and you’re talking about two guys who are pretty explosive, guys you wouldn’t want to mess with. It settled down, but nobody was too eager to jump in between them, let’s put it that way.”
You know you love it.
Of course there is only one man who can settle this debate:
- Filed Under:
- New York Knicks
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'