- This Is The Week That Was: It's Sportscrap For Sunday, Sept. 14
- RGIII Is Injured Again ... DeSean Jackson Also Hurt (With Updates)
- Dan Snyder: NFL 'Fortunate' To Have Roger Goodell As Commissioner
- NBA 2K15 News: Put Any Player From Any Era On Any Team For Any Reason
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
J.R. Still Giving The Pipe: The Knicks Have Won 12 Straight After Easily Beating The Thunder In OKC
Don’t look now, but the Knicks are on a 12 game win streak and undeniably the hottest team in basketball. Behind the former Nuggets back court duo of J.R. Smith and Carmelo Anthony, New York pulled off another score-a-thon, this time against the Thunder in OKC. How’s this for a coincidence: in the exact game where the league’s top two scorers faced off, Carmelo Anthony scored 36 and Kevin Durant scored 27, which effectively tied the two in the points per game rankings. Expect a shootout for the scoring title going down the stretch, with Kevin Durant standing at 28.37 PPG with 5 games left, and Carmelo Anthony at 28.32 PPG with 6 games left (although it should help that he’ll face The Wizards, Cavs, Bobcats, and Hawks.)
Between the flat tops, the 125 point outings, the Knicks having 50 wins, and J.R. Smith’s insistance that he call his penis “the pipe”, it’s like the 80′s. Or the 90′s. Or sometime when that was normal. The tattooed Twitter bench beast went off again, this time for 22, including a pair of shot clock beaters in the final minutes. This is the first time the Knicks have had 50 wins since
1492, when they played the Apalachee Indians 2000. Que up the Ruff Ryders anthem, cause New York doing a wheelie into the playoffs.
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'