- The 10 Wackest Sports-Related Moves Of 2013
- It Sounds Like Both RGIII And Mike Shanahan Are Done For The Season [UPDATED]
- This New Billiards Game For PS4 Looks Terrifyingly Real
- College Basketball Top 25: A Lot Of Good Teams Got Dunked On Last Week
- Former Rutgers Player Sues Over Ex-Basketball Coach Rice's Behavior
J.R. Still Giving The Pipe: The Knicks Have Won 12 Straight After Easily Beating The Thunder In OKC
Don’t look now, but the Knicks are on a 12 game win streak and undeniably the hottest team in basketball. Behind the former Nuggets back court duo of J.R. Smith and Carmelo Anthony, New York pulled off another score-a-thon, this time against the Thunder in OKC. How’s this for a coincidence: in the exact game where the league’s top two scorers faced off, Carmelo Anthony scored 36 and Kevin Durant scored 27, which effectively tied the two in the points per game rankings. Expect a shootout for the scoring title going down the stretch, with Kevin Durant standing at 28.37 PPG with 5 games left, and Carmelo Anthony at 28.32 PPG with 6 games left (although it should help that he’ll face The Wizards, Cavs, Bobcats, and Hawks.)
Between the flat tops, the 125 point outings, the Knicks having 50 wins, and J.R. Smith’s insistance that he call his penis “the pipe”, it’s like the 80′s. Or the 90′s. Or sometime when that was normal. The tattooed Twitter bench beast went off again, this time for 22, including a pair of shot clock beaters in the final minutes. This is the first time the Knicks have had 50 wins since
1492, when they played the Apalachee Indians 2000. Que up the Ruff Ryders anthem, cause New York doing a wheelie into the playoffs.
- Hottest Wives/Girlfriends in Sports!
- 5 NBA Players Falling From Glory
- The Tony Romo Conundrum
- Refs Didn't Screw 49ers and Patriots