- Fantasy Football: Week 8 Waiver Wire Pickup Power Rankings
- Peyton Manning Is Still Eight Touchdowns Behind Brett Favre, If You Include Pick-Sixes
- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- The Bucks Are Gathering Investors -- Will They Be Enough To Keep The Team In Milwaukee?
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
J.R. Still Giving The Pipe: The Knicks Have Won 12 Straight After Easily Beating The Thunder In OKC
Don’t look now, but the Knicks are on a 12 game win streak and undeniably the hottest team in basketball. Behind the former Nuggets back court duo of J.R. Smith and Carmelo Anthony, New York pulled off another score-a-thon, this time against the Thunder in OKC. How’s this for a coincidence: in the exact game where the league’s top two scorers faced off, Carmelo Anthony scored 36 and Kevin Durant scored 27, which effectively tied the two in the points per game rankings. Expect a shootout for the scoring title going down the stretch, with Kevin Durant standing at 28.37 PPG with 5 games left, and Carmelo Anthony at 28.32 PPG with 6 games left (although it should help that he’ll face The Wizards, Cavs, Bobcats, and Hawks.)
Between the flat tops, the 125 point outings, the Knicks having 50 wins, and J.R. Smith’s insistance that he call his penis “the pipe”, it’s like the 80′s. Or the 90′s. Or sometime when that was normal. The tattooed Twitter bench beast went off again, this time for 22, including a pair of shot clock beaters in the final minutes. This is the first time the Knicks have had 50 wins since
1492, when they played the Apalachee Indians 2000. Que up the Ruff Ryders anthem, cause New York doing a wheelie into the playoffs.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts