- If Michael Sam Gets Cut By The Rams, Who Will Pick Him Up?
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 Buffalo Bills Season Preview
- What Happens To Zac Stacy Without Sam Bradford At QB?
- The 9 Sexiest Tennis Players At The 2014 US Open You've Never Heard Of
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Kobe and Shaq Settle Their Differences By Means Of Free Throw Contest With Baby Titus
Worldwide basketball trick-shot superstar Titus, who happens to be a two-year old, has found himself in the middle of the often-heated feud that developed between Kobe Bryant and Shaquille O’Neal during their time playing together in Los Angeles.
Contrary to popular belief, it seems that the Kobe-Shaq rift is still very much alive, as evidenced by their decision to both face off against Titus on Jimmy Kimmel Live in what is being called “Clash of the Titus.” Why they decided to settle their differences through a free throw competition with a baby, we will never know.
Check out the video of Kobe’s matchup with Titus:
It is clear that Titus does not have perfect form, and his behind-the-head method might not hold up later in his career, but it’s hard to question anything that can force a tie against an NBA legend like Kobe Bryant.
While the tie isn’t the victory that the competitive Bryant was hoping for, he still hit four more shots than Shaq, who put up a goose egg when he showed the world that his already rusty free throw shooting has become even more rusty since retirement.
Shaq might have won the freestyle rap portion of the feud between the Lakers greats, but Kobe takes this round.
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever
- Mayweather Jr. Ready for Rematch with Alvarez
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar