- SPORTSGRID ORIGINAL: The Future Of The Knicks (As Told By An 8-Year-Old)
- Frank Caliendo As Jon Gruden Vs. Jon Gruden In Jon Gruden's QB
- Minor League Hockey Player Gives Stick To Young Fan, Makes World A Better Place
- Doc Ellis Explains The Long, Amazing Legacy Of Cheating In Baseball
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Kobe and Shaq Settle Their Differences By Means Of Free Throw Contest With Baby Titus
Worldwide basketball trick-shot superstar Titus, who happens to be a two-year old, has found himself in the middle of the often-heated feud that developed between Kobe Bryant and Shaquille O’Neal during their time playing together in Los Angeles.
Contrary to popular belief, it seems that the Kobe-Shaq rift is still very much alive, as evidenced by their decision to both face off against Titus on Jimmy Kimmel Live in what is being called “Clash of the Titus.” Why they decided to settle their differences through a free throw competition with a baby, we will never know.
Check out the video of Kobe’s matchup with Titus:
It is clear that Titus does not have perfect form, and his behind-the-head method might not hold up later in his career, but it’s hard to question anything that can force a tie against an NBA legend like Kobe Bryant.
While the tie isn’t the victory that the competitive Bryant was hoping for, he still hit four more shots than Shaq, who put up a goose egg when he showed the world that his already rusty free throw shooting has become even more rusty since retirement.
Shaq might have won the freestyle rap portion of the feud between the Lakers greats, but Kobe takes this round.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story