- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Carmelo Anthony Would Be, Hands Down, The Worst NFL Quarterback Ever
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Kobe Bryant Broke His Nose Last Night
Kobe Bryant passed Michael Jordan to become the all-time leading scorer at the All-Star Game last night — but he also broke his nose. So, good with the bad, etc., etc.
Bryant, who put in 27 points last night, was fouled hard by Dwyane Wade in the 3rd quarter. He hit a free throw, went to the bench to get fixed up by a trainer, then went back to the line and sank the second free throw (because he’s Kobe Bryant). Minutes after having his nose broken, he’d break Jordan’s record.
After the game, Bryant skipped a media session and complained of headaches. The Lakers announced that he suffered a nasal fracture, and would be looked at by a specialist today. The break couldn’t have been that bad, though: he obviously stayed in to finish the game, and even found time to question LeBron James’ lack of a killer instinct. The Lakers’ next game is on Wednesday against the Timberwolves, and Bryant is expected to play.
Here’s video of the injury:
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts