- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Did Gilbert Arenas Win $100,000 Betting On 'His' Washington Wizards?
- This Is Why You Should Always Give A Foul Ball To A Kid (VIDEO)
- The Indiana Pacers And Their Fans Deserve Each Other
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Kobe Bryant Broke His Nose Last Night
Kobe Bryant passed Michael Jordan to become the all-time leading scorer at the All-Star Game last night — but he also broke his nose. So, good with the bad, etc., etc.
Bryant, who put in 27 points last night, was fouled hard by Dwyane Wade in the 3rd quarter. He hit a free throw, went to the bench to get fixed up by a trainer, then went back to the line and sank the second free throw (because he’s Kobe Bryant). Minutes after having his nose broken, he’d break Jordan’s record.
After the game, Bryant skipped a media session and complained of headaches. The Lakers announced that he suffered a nasal fracture, and would be looked at by a specialist today. The break couldn’t have been that bad, though: he obviously stayed in to finish the game, and even found time to question LeBron James’ lack of a killer instinct. The Lakers’ next game is on Wednesday against the Timberwolves, and Bryant is expected to play.
Here’s video of the injury:
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story