- Hot Reporter Is Fed Up With Cyclists Videobombing Her Live Segments
- Get Ready For A Kevin Love Trade To The Cavaliers... In 24 Days
- 5 Places To Track MLB Trade Deadline
- Bridgeport Bluefish Fans Nix Plans For Jersey With Nipples
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Kobe Bryant Broke His Nose Last Night
Kobe Bryant passed Michael Jordan to become the all-time leading scorer at the All-Star Game last night — but he also broke his nose. So, good with the bad, etc., etc.
Bryant, who put in 27 points last night, was fouled hard by Dwyane Wade in the 3rd quarter. He hit a free throw, went to the bench to get fixed up by a trainer, then went back to the line and sank the second free throw (because he’s Kobe Bryant). Minutes after having his nose broken, he’d break Jordan’s record.
After the game, Bryant skipped a media session and complained of headaches. The Lakers announced that he suffered a nasal fracture, and would be looked at by a specialist today. The break couldn’t have been that bad, though: he obviously stayed in to finish the game, and even found time to question LeBron James’ lack of a killer instinct. The Lakers’ next game is on Wednesday against the Timberwolves, and Bryant is expected to play.
Here’s video of the injury:
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'