- Here Are The NHL First-Round Playoff Results, Based On Best Goalie Masks
- Chris Cooley Insists That RG3 Is Going To Dominate The NFL Next Year
- BREAKING: Swimsuit Model Nina Adgal Is Pretty Good At Basketball
- CNBC's Sports Betting Scam Artist 'Steve Stevens' Won't Stop Sending Us Hilarious And Incoherent Emails
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Kobe Bryant Broke His Nose Last Night
Kobe Bryant passed Michael Jordan to become the all-time leading scorer at the All-Star Game last night — but he also broke his nose. So, good with the bad, etc., etc.
Bryant, who put in 27 points last night, was fouled hard by Dwyane Wade in the 3rd quarter. He hit a free throw, went to the bench to get fixed up by a trainer, then went back to the line and sank the second free throw (because he’s Kobe Bryant). Minutes after having his nose broken, he’d break Jordan’s record.
After the game, Bryant skipped a media session and complained of headaches. The Lakers announced that he suffered a nasal fracture, and would be looked at by a specialist today. The break couldn’t have been that bad, though: he obviously stayed in to finish the game, and even found time to question LeBron James’ lack of a killer instinct. The Lakers’ next game is on Wednesday against the Timberwolves, and Bryant is expected to play.
Here’s video of the injury:
- UFC 170 Salaries Revealed
- Jessie James and NFL Star in Provocative Shoot
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- FOX Sports' Joe Buck Ties The Knot With Someone In The Industry