- THANK YOU COCAINE: Puma Gets PWND By Twitter In Epic Marketing Fail
- Everybody Get On The Connor Shaw Hype Train
- TONIGHT SHOW: Tiger Breaks Jimmy Fallon's Balls, Fallon Breaks Rory McIlroy's Face
- This Isn't The First Time Steve Ballmer Has Gone Bananas At An Event
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Kobe Bryant Broke His Nose Last Night
Kobe Bryant passed Michael Jordan to become the all-time leading scorer at the All-Star Game last night — but he also broke his nose. So, good with the bad, etc., etc.
Bryant, who put in 27 points last night, was fouled hard by Dwyane Wade in the 3rd quarter. He hit a free throw, went to the bench to get fixed up by a trainer, then went back to the line and sank the second free throw (because he’s Kobe Bryant). Minutes after having his nose broken, he’d break Jordan’s record.
After the game, Bryant skipped a media session and complained of headaches. The Lakers announced that he suffered a nasal fracture, and would be looked at by a specialist today. The break couldn’t have been that bad, though: he obviously stayed in to finish the game, and even found time to question LeBron James’ lack of a killer instinct. The Lakers’ next game is on Wednesday against the Timberwolves, and Bryant is expected to play.
Here’s video of the injury:
- Daniel Jacobs Wants To Face GGG
- Clay Guida Shares His Opinion on PEDs
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever