- The 6 Most Disappointingly Slow Fantasy Baseball Starts
- Kids Eat Free: NCAA Rules Athletes Get Unlimited Meals And Snacks
- Quote Of The Year: Pavel Datsyuk On The Red Wings Being Underdogs
- NHL Playoff Preview: Who's Gonna Win Each First-Round Matchup?
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Kobe Bryant Carries A Man Purse
TNT cut to Kobe Bryant walking into the Staples Center at halftime of the Boston-Miami game, and Kobe was looking quite dapper. Pressed slacks, blazer with no tie and stylin’ sunglasses. But quietly hanging from his left hand is a bag. A purse, really. A man purse, if you will.
He tries to play it off in that bro-y holding-it-by-the-chain manner, but we see you, Kobe Bryant. That’s a man purse, and you can’t hide it.
Of course the bigger question is, what does he have in that purse? Wallet, cell phone, championship ring? Olympic gold medal? Mike Brown’s testicles? Who knows.
[@Jose3030, via Jackie F.]
- Colin Kaepernick Finally Speaks Up: Is He Guilty?
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.