- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Kobe Bryant Carries A Man Purse
TNT cut to Kobe Bryant walking into the Staples Center at halftime of the Boston-Miami game, and Kobe was looking quite dapper. Pressed slacks, blazer with no tie and stylin’ sunglasses. But quietly hanging from his left hand is a bag. A purse, really. A man purse, if you will.
He tries to play it off in that bro-y holding-it-by-the-chain manner, but we see you, Kobe Bryant. That’s a man purse, and you can’t hide it.
Of course the bigger question is, what does he have in that purse? Wallet, cell phone, championship ring? Olympic gold medal? Mike Brown’s testicles? Who knows.
[@Jose3030, via Jackie F.]
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts