- Bullpen Madness: Which Closer Will Lose His Job Next?
- Hate LeBron? You're Copying This Guy, Who's Hated The King Since He Was Born
- Of Course Craig Sager Is Watching The NBA On TNT From His Hospital Room
- Tim Tebow Spent Easter In The Woods With A Duck Dynasty Guy
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Kobe Bryant Carries A Man Purse
TNT cut to Kobe Bryant walking into the Staples Center at halftime of the Boston-Miami game, and Kobe was looking quite dapper. Pressed slacks, blazer with no tie and stylin’ sunglasses. But quietly hanging from his left hand is a bag. A purse, really. A man purse, if you will.
He tries to play it off in that bro-y holding-it-by-the-chain manner, but we see you, Kobe Bryant. That’s a man purse, and you can’t hide it.
Of course the bigger question is, what does he have in that purse? Wallet, cell phone, championship ring? Olympic gold medal? Mike Brown’s testicles? Who knows.
[@Jose3030, via Jackie F.]
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story