- Rams Distinguish Themselves With Teammate-On-Teammate Violence
- This Just In: Andy Dalton and Victor Cruz Are Tied In Touchdown Receptions
- Is MSU's Connor Cook College Football's Most Underrated Quarterback?
- Utah Quarterback Travis Wilson Gets Wrecked Mid-Air And Lands On Head
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Kobe Bryant Carries A Man Purse
TNT cut to Kobe Bryant walking into the Staples Center at halftime of the Boston-Miami game, and Kobe was looking quite dapper. Pressed slacks, blazer with no tie and stylin’ sunglasses. But quietly hanging from his left hand is a bag. A purse, really. A man purse, if you will.
He tries to play it off in that bro-y holding-it-by-the-chain manner, but we see you, Kobe Bryant. That’s a man purse, and you can’t hide it.
Of course the bigger question is, what does he have in that purse? Wallet, cell phone, championship ring? Olympic gold medal? Mike Brown’s testicles? Who knows.
[@Jose3030, via Jackie F.]
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts