- Worst Flop Of The NBA Playoffs So Far? I Think We Have A Winner
- Kate Upton Before She Became The Mega-Supermodel You Know And Love Today
- If You're Going To Post A Workout Video, Make Sure There Isn't A Guy Taking A Dump Visible In The Frame
- Let's Watch An Epic Bungee Jump Basketball Shot
- The Most Feared Latina In Women's Football
Kobe Bryant Might Not Play Tonight
Kobe Bryant missed this morning’s team shootaround with gastroenteritis, and the team’s not saying whether or not he’ll play in tonight’s Game 6. Gastroenteritis, I found out five seconds ago, is a stomach ailment characterized by inflammation of the gastrointestinal tract, and can lead to diarrhea, vomiting, and abdominal pain and cramping. It’s influenza, for all intents and purposes.
It’s time for a flu game, bitch!
That’s right. If he’s physically able, Kobe could very well cement his very own pukey place in history, just like Michael Jordan did fifteen years ago.
MJ, if you’ll recall, famously battled through very bad food poisoning (“very bad” as in “he was throwing up and sweating profusely”) to score 38 points and lead the Bulls back from a 16-point deficit in Game 5 of the 1997 NBA Finals. Now, Kobe, like MJ, has a chance to do something very few people have ever done: play some diarrhea hero ball.
If Kobe does play (and plays well) you can be damn sure we’ll hear about it for a while. Plus, it will be one more accomplishment Lil’ Wayne can cite when he trumpets Mamba as the best ever.
- Johnny Manziel's Girlfriend Big Hit on Internet
- Athletes You Forgot Dyed Their Hair Blonde
- Paddleboarding Adventures with Alex Morgan
- College Football's Top 10 Ugliest Helmets