- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Did Kobe Bryant Bet Gerald Wallace $5,000 That He’d Make A Free Throw?
It appears so, at least. Last night the Los Angeles Lakers defeated the Brooklyn Nets 95-90, and in the middle of the game Kobe Bryant and Gerald Wallace (at least according to the YouTube uploader) got in a bit of a bro-off. An expensive bro-off. Wallace, who was presumably taunting Kobe, stirred him up enough to get him to open up his wallet and bet $5,000 on an upcoming free throw.
Because Kobe, as you probably know, doesn’t have any aversions to gambling.
Though we can only read his lips, here’s what Bryant seems to say:
“Make it or what? I’m at practice bitch. How much you wanna put? How much you wanna put? Put five (hundred?) grand? Right here?
Again, according to YouTube, he made the free throw. And based on that wry smile, we’re inclined to believe it was good.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts