- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Did Gilbert Arenas Win $100,000 Betting On 'His' Washington Wizards?
- This Is Why You Should Always Give A Foul Ball To A Kid (VIDEO)
- The Indiana Pacers And Their Fans Deserve Each Other
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Did Kobe Bryant Bet Gerald Wallace $5,000 That He’d Make A Free Throw?
It appears so, at least. Last night the Los Angeles Lakers defeated the Brooklyn Nets 95-90, and in the middle of the game Kobe Bryant and Gerald Wallace (at least according to the YouTube uploader) got in a bit of a bro-off. An expensive bro-off. Wallace, who was presumably taunting Kobe, stirred him up enough to get him to open up his wallet and bet $5,000 on an upcoming free throw.
Because Kobe, as you probably know, doesn’t have any aversions to gambling.
Though we can only read his lips, here’s what Bryant seems to say:
“Make it or what? I’m at practice bitch. How much you wanna put? How much you wanna put? Put five (hundred?) grand? Right here?
Again, according to YouTube, he made the free throw. And based on that wry smile, we’re inclined to believe it was good.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story