- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 5 WR Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Colbert On Husain Abdullah's Wrongly Penalized TD Prayer
- 10 More Reasons You Should Try The Diet LeBron James Used To Lose Weight
- Week 5 Survivor Pool: 3 Locks, 2 Values And An Upset Special
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Kobe Bryant Names His All-Time Starting Five, Surprisingly Doesn’t Include Himself
Kobe Bryant went on ESPN Radio in LA yesterday and was asked for his all-time starting five. Without hesitation Bryant responded with:
“I’d go Magic, Jordan, Bird, Russell and Jabar”
We all know Kobe’s real line up is Kobe, Kobe, Kobe, Kobe and Kobe with Dwight Howard on the bench to yell at during time outs.
Overall not a surprising list, he did highlight his respect for Larry Bird in particular:
“I will say as the years go on people really forget how great Larry Bird was. He was ridiculous. And I grew up in LA — just like everyone else here — hating his guts. Dude — the guy was just money.”
Kobe and Bird are cut from the same cloth. They’re both ferocious competitors that have a borderline insane work ethic. The respect between the two players is mutual as Bird praised Kobe last year, stating he would rather play with Bryant than LeBron on Bill Simmons’ BS Report.
When he was asked about he spent his rehab, Bryant revealed he has seen every episode of Modern Family. He’s also been watching Game of Thrones and Da Vinci’s Demons (a show about Leonardo Da Vinci’s early years).
If you watch Modern Family, you know there are no two characters less alike than Phil Dunphy and Kobe Bryant:
Kobe names his team at the 11:00 mark:
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts