- Jack White Doing His Best To Look Miserable At The Cubs Game
- Madden 15 Player Ratings: Top 5 Quarterbacks
- Tour de France: Thomas Voeckler Stops To Yell At Hecklers, Finishes Second
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: AFC East Preview & Sleepers
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Hell Hath Frozen Over As Kobe Bryant Takes Responsibility For Lakers’ Loss
Don’t blink or you might miss this one: Kobe Bryant has taken personal responsibility for the Lakers’ loss this afternoon to the Toronto Raptors.
Now, don’t get me wrong. Kobe is great. One of the all-time greats. But it’s no secret that he’s also king of undercutting his teammates and passive-aggressively calling them out for the team’s struggles. Well, either Kobe had a moment of weakness or he’s further maturing as a player because he just took the blame for the Lakers’ 108-103 loss to the Raptors via Twitter:
This one is on meCouldn’t throw the ball in the ocean if I was sitting on a boat. Had plenty of easy looks#noexcuses gotta get my legs back
— Kobe Bryant (@kobebryant) January 20, 2013
Kobe did shoot 10 for 32 and turned the ball over six times in the loss, but Dwight Howard deserves part of the blame for getting ejected after just 17 minutes of playing time. Still, good for Kobe for owning up to his own shortcomings. Maybe this bit of personal accountability will help LA finally get their act together.
- Octagon Fight Spills Over to the Street
- Soccer Kick and Knee Combo is KO of the Week
- Tyrone Spong Makes Debut With a K.O.
- Damon Martin Joins Press Row