- Worst Flop Of The NBA Playoffs So Far? I Think We Have A Winner
- Kate Upton Before She Became The Mega-Supermodel You Know And Love Today
- If You're Going To Post A Workout Video, Make Sure There Isn't A Guy Taking A Dump Visible In The Frame
- Let's Watch An Epic Bungee Jump Basketball Shot
- The Most Feared Latina In Women's Football
Hell Hath Frozen Over As Kobe Bryant Takes Responsibility For Lakers’ Loss
Don’t blink or you might miss this one: Kobe Bryant has taken personal responsibility for the Lakers’ loss this afternoon to the Toronto Raptors.
Now, don’t get me wrong. Kobe is great. One of the all-time greats. But it’s no secret that he’s also king of undercutting his teammates and passive-aggressively calling them out for the team’s struggles. Well, either Kobe had a moment of weakness or he’s further maturing as a player because he just took the blame for the Lakers’ 108-103 loss to the Raptors via Twitter:
This one is on meCouldn’t throw the ball in the ocean if I was sitting on a boat. Had plenty of easy looks#noexcuses gotta get my legs back
— Kobe Bryant (@kobebryant) January 20, 2013
Kobe did shoot 10 for 32 and turned the ball over six times in the loss, but Dwight Howard deserves part of the blame for getting ejected after just 17 minutes of playing time. Still, good for Kobe for owning up to his own shortcomings. Maybe this bit of personal accountability will help LA finally get their act together.
- Johnny Manziel's Girlfriend Big Hit on Internet
- What Are Your Expectations For Tyron Spong's MMA Career?
- Canelo Alvarez Hasn't Cooked Enough For Floyd Mayweather
- The Rock and His Woman Attend G.I. Joe Premiere