- Belichick Not Impressed With Mike Golic's Bill Belichick Costume
- Real Steal Is Real: Fighting Robot League Could Be Just Around The Corner
- Andrew Luck Is A Top 5 Quarterback And Nobody's Impressed -- Why?
- Vegas Helps You Pick Week 9 Fantasy DSTs
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Kobe Bryant: The Miami Heat Have “Formed Voltron” (Video)
Kobe Bryant was interviewed by Derek Fisher today on “Jim Rome is Burning,” and one quote in particular has quickly become a Twitter favorite.
Bryant was asked about the Miami Heat, and their free agent signees LeBron James and Chris Bosh. His assessment?
“When you look at what they’ve been able to assemble…they’ve basically formed Voltron.” Video here:
Voltron, in case you didn’t know, is an enormous anime mech from a 1980′s cartoon of the same name. It’s assembled from numerous other parts, to form one giant warrior robot.
“Forming Voltron” has also entered the American lexicon as a way of describing famous people joining forces, thanks to rappers who spent their childhoods watching Saturday morning TV.
Although Bryant still maintained that the Lakers are the team to beat next season, his comparison of Miami’s roster to Voltron is terrifying. My question: who’s the head?
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts