- 8 Players To Sell High After Your Fantasy Football Draft
- NFL Finally Delivers News: Josh Gordon's One Year Suspension Upheld
- UH-OH: John Rocker Going On Survivor With A Gay Couple
- Preliminary Deal Reached For $410 Million Soccer Stadium In Las Vegas
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Kobe Bryant: The Miami Heat Have “Formed Voltron” (Video)
Kobe Bryant was interviewed by Derek Fisher today on “Jim Rome is Burning,” and one quote in particular has quickly become a Twitter favorite.
Bryant was asked about the Miami Heat, and their free agent signees LeBron James and Chris Bosh. His assessment?
“When you look at what they’ve been able to assemble…they’ve basically formed Voltron.” Video here:
Voltron, in case you didn’t know, is an enormous anime mech from a 1980′s cartoon of the same name. It’s assembled from numerous other parts, to form one giant warrior robot.
“Forming Voltron” has also entered the American lexicon as a way of describing famous people joining forces, thanks to rappers who spent their childhoods watching Saturday morning TV.
Although Bryant still maintained that the Lakers are the team to beat next season, his comparison of Miami’s roster to Voltron is terrifying. My question: who’s the head?
- The Evolution of NFL Logos Through the Years
- 40-Year-Old Hot Mom Nabs Saints Cheerleader Job
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- Jon Lester Admits His Problems with Living in Oakland