- The Vikings Are The Most Dysfunctional NFL Franchise Of This Century
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- ESPN: Ray Rice Scandal Was A Case Of "Misdirection" And "Scant Investigation"
- We Thought Ticketmaster Was Screwing Us, But Now We Know It
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
American Gangster: This Is What Kobe Bryant Wore On Christmas Day
Is this fur-collared jacket, worn by Kobe Bryant as he strode into Staples Center ahead of his Christmas Day sitdown with the New York Knicks, “ridiculous?” Yes. Can this same jacket, which, when paired with the cream turtleneck sweater that caused Antawn Jamison to simply shake his damn head (SHDH), be called “obnoxious?” Absolutely, it can. Would this princely garment, were a mere mortal such as Jordan Hill to pick it up, cause an immediate burning sensation? Lord, yes.
This is Kobe Bryant’s new domination robe, which he referred to in front of the assembled media underclass as his “Frank Lucas.” It is ridiculous, obnoxious, stately, risky, and something you would’ve seen ringside at Ali/Frazier II. But instead of wasting time finding the proper words to describe it — because those four adjectives in the previous sentence refuse to do this thing justice — let’s ask an important question:
Who the hell is going to tell Kobe Bryant he can’t wear it?
- 10 Hottest Female Race Car Drivers
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever
- 10 Of The Most Gorgeous Women In Sports Today
- Who's The Smartest Fighter in UFC?