- HOUSTON SPROCKETS: Minimalist MLB, NHL, And NBA Logos Are Good Design
- 'Seinfeld Night' Is The Greatest Stadium Promotion Of All-Time
- Why The Spurs Are Truly The Best Team In The League This Year
- What The Hell Is With This Lance Armstrong Instructional Video?
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Kris Humphries Pretended To Piss On The Floor Of An NYC Club With A Bottle Of Patron Because He Couldn’t Take The Barrage Of Kanye Songs Anymore
In a song released earlier this year called “Cold,” Kanye took a shot at Humphries:
“And I’ll admit, I fell in love with Kim (Hunh?)
‘Round the same time she had fell in love wit’ him (Whuh)
Well, that’s cool, baby girl, do ya thing
Lucky I ain’t have Jay drop ‘im from the team (Whuh)”
When Humphries re-signed with Brooklyn for two years, $24 million later in the summer, Humphries fired back.
I’m up at Brooklyn!@s_c_“lucky I didn’t have Jay drop me from the team” lol!
— Kris Humphries (@KrisHumphries) July 17, 2012
But despite the money, despite the freedom from the restraints of marriage, Kris Humphries just isn’t having the best of luck with the ladies. After the Brooklyn Nets lost to the New York Knicks 100-86 on Wednesday night, Humphries headed to Manhattan club W.i.P to change his fortunes. Instead he was met with a barrage of Kanye West songs from some vindictive DJs.
Via the New York Daily News:
“Our source, who watched Humphries foul out until 4 a.m., says deejays Chuck Barrett and Scram Jones played a list of West’s tunes, and by the time they got to ‘Mercy’ and ‘Clique,’ Humph was on fire.
‘He took a bottle of Patron that he didn’t pay for, put it in front of his crotch and dumped the entire thing on the floor, because he was wasted and tired of Kanye songs,’ says the source. ‘Not only was he acting like he was peeing the bottle out, he insisted on staying.’”
First the divorce, then the benching, then the free throw gone awry, now this. Humphries has hit the lowest of lows – which, really, isn’t that low if you’re pretending to piss with top shelf tequila. At least it wasn’t Jose Cuervo.
- Paulie Malignaggi Badmouths Manny Pacquiao
- Smartest Fighter in UFC?
- Best I've Faced: Antonio Tarver Gets Real
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success