- Fantasy Football: Week 8 Waiver Wire Pickup Power Rankings
- Peyton Manning Is Still Eight Touchdowns Behind Brett Favre, If You Include Pick-Sixes
- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- The Bucks Are Gathering Investors -- Will They Be Enough To Keep The Team In Milwaukee?
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Kyrie Irving Poses As An Old Man, Jumps Into A Pickup Game Again (With Kevin Love)
Remember when Kyrie Irving disguised himself as an old man named “Uncle Drew” and absolutely went to town on unsuspecting streetballers, all for the sake of Pepsi Max? Well, he’s at it again and this time, he’s brought Kevin Love in tow.
This only has a slight stench of being staged, (OK, people in the crowd are chugging Pepsi Max, it’s totally staged) but does it really matter? Once again, this is awesome. Other cool things about this video include a sagely Bill Russel, blink-and-you-miss-it cameos from Irving’s and Love’s dads, Drederick and Stan, and writing and directing credits for Kyrie himself. It doesn’t take much writing and directing to school everyman basketball players who think you’re geriatric, but it’s cool nonetheless. File this under “Awesome. Again.”
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts