- If Michael Sam Gets Cut By The Rams, Who Will Pick Him Up?
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 Buffalo Bills Season Preview
- What Happens To Zac Stacy Without Sam Bradford At QB?
- The 9 Sexiest Tennis Players At The 2014 US Open You've Never Heard Of
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Kyrie Irving Poses As An Old Man, Jumps Into A Pickup Game Again (With Kevin Love)
Remember when Kyrie Irving disguised himself as an old man named “Uncle Drew” and absolutely went to town on unsuspecting streetballers, all for the sake of Pepsi Max? Well, he’s at it again and this time, he’s brought Kevin Love in tow.
This only has a slight stench of being staged, (OK, people in the crowd are chugging Pepsi Max, it’s totally staged) but does it really matter? Once again, this is awesome. Other cool things about this video include a sagely Bill Russel, blink-and-you-miss-it cameos from Irving’s and Love’s dads, Drederick and Stan, and writing and directing credits for Kyrie himself. It doesn’t take much writing and directing to school everyman basketball players who think you’re geriatric, but it’s cool nonetheless. File this under “Awesome. Again.”
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar
- Brett Favre Shows Off His Bulging Muscles