- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Did Gilbert Arenas Win $100,000 Betting On 'His' Washington Wizards?
- This Is Why You Should Always Give A Foul Ball To A Kid (VIDEO)
- The Indiana Pacers And Their Fans Deserve Each Other
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Kyrie Irving Poses As An Old Man, Jumps Into A Pickup Game Again (With Kevin Love)
Remember when Kyrie Irving disguised himself as an old man named “Uncle Drew” and absolutely went to town on unsuspecting streetballers, all for the sake of Pepsi Max? Well, he’s at it again and this time, he’s brought Kevin Love in tow.
This only has a slight stench of being staged, (OK, people in the crowd are chugging Pepsi Max, it’s totally staged) but does it really matter? Once again, this is awesome. Other cool things about this video include a sagely Bill Russel, blink-and-you-miss-it cameos from Irving’s and Love’s dads, Drederick and Stan, and writing and directing credits for Kyrie himself. It doesn’t take much writing and directing to school everyman basketball players who think you’re geriatric, but it’s cool nonetheless. File this under “Awesome. Again.”
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story