- You're So Vein: Tour de France Rider Posts Leg Selfie, Causes Uproar
- Yet Another Ridiculously Awesome Zlatan Ibrahimović Goal
- Stephen A. Smith Issues Apology On Monday Morning's First Take
- LeBron Can't Even Pick His Own Number Without Controversy
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Kyrie Irving Poses As An Old Man, Jumps Into A Pickup Game Again (With Kevin Love)
Remember when Kyrie Irving disguised himself as an old man named “Uncle Drew” and absolutely went to town on unsuspecting streetballers, all for the sake of Pepsi Max? Well, he’s at it again and this time, he’s brought Kevin Love in tow.
This only has a slight stench of being staged, (OK, people in the crowd are chugging Pepsi Max, it’s totally staged) but does it really matter? Once again, this is awesome. Other cool things about this video include a sagely Bill Russel, blink-and-you-miss-it cameos from Irving’s and Love’s dads, Drederick and Stan, and writing and directing credits for Kyrie himself. It doesn’t take much writing and directing to school everyman basketball players who think you’re geriatric, but it’s cool nonetheless. File this under “Awesome. Again.”
- New England Patriots Cheerleader's Final Auditions
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'