- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- The Good, The Bad, And The Unsettling About Kevin Love's Role On The New-Look Cavs
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
L.A. Kings’ Coach Darryl Sutter Is Hockey’s Gregg Popovich
Sutter has the look and sound of your confused next door neighbor, though he’s anything but (unless your neighbor is Darryl Sutter, of course). Hockey Night in Canada, a television program that is usually about American hockey teams battling it out for the Stanley Cup this time of year, took the time to compile some of Sutter’s most brief, puzzled-seeming press conferences.
The Kings coach answers hockey-related questions as if he isn’t the winningest playoff coach in the NHL over the last three seasons, much like Pop, who pretends to have a very simple take on the profession he is currently at the top of. Maybe they should swap places for a night and see if anyone notices. Judging by their short answers, you might not be able to tell from the interviews they give.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts