- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Watch Oscar Pistorius React To His Sentencing
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- Controversy Over: Colt McCoy Will Start For Washington Next Week If RGIII Can't Go
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Is This The Greatest Zinger By An Opposing Announcer Ever?
Craig Ackerman, you are a gem. At the end of last night’s Rockets-Lakers game — a game which the Lakers looked to be in control of heading into the fourth quarter — the Houston announcer noted that Los Angeles had allowed one to slip away. But instead of just saying “Los Angeles let one slip away,” he took things in a much…messier direction. His quote is in reference to Kobe Bryant’s assertion that it was time for Pau Gasol to “put his big boy pants on,” big boy pants which now, apparently, need changing.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts