- 49ers Tight End Engaged To Miss Hooters 2009, Is Winning At Life
- Watch This Girl Masterfully Lip-Sync The Commentary Of The Now Famous Iron Bowl Return Play
- Who Deserves The Heisman More: Jameis Winston Or 'Red Lightning'?
- Bill Belichick Took Some Time Out Of His Day To Rip The Jets, Just Because
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
Is This The Greatest Zinger By An Opposing Announcer Ever?
Craig Ackerman, you are a gem. At the end of last night’s Rockets-Lakers game — a game which the Lakers looked to be in control of heading into the fourth quarter — the Houston announcer noted that Los Angeles had allowed one to slip away. But instead of just saying “Los Angeles let one slip away,” he took things in a much…messier direction. His quote is in reference to Kobe Bryant’s assertion that it was time for Pau Gasol to “put his big boy pants on,” big boy pants which now, apparently, need changing.
- Holly Holm Takes Nikki Knudsen Down
- Which Former All-Star's Career Could be Over?
- Aaron Hernandez Paid $6 Million in Jail
- Smartest Fighter in UFC?