- GILBERT'S ARENA: Former Wizards Star Cuts Price On Shark Mansion
- Let This Hilarious Surfer Fight To Take You Into Your Weekend
- Blue Jays' Japanese Shortstop Gives Greatest Interview Ever While Practicing English
- Fantasy Football: Chris Johnson Will Be A Situational Back On The Jets
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Is This The Greatest Zinger By An Opposing Announcer Ever?
Craig Ackerman, you are a gem. At the end of last night’s Rockets-Lakers game — a game which the Lakers looked to be in control of heading into the fourth quarter — the Houston announcer noted that Los Angeles had allowed one to slip away. But instead of just saying “Los Angeles let one slip away,” he took things in a much…messier direction. His quote is in reference to Kobe Bryant’s assertion that it was time for Pau Gasol to “put his big boy pants on,” big boy pants which now, apparently, need changing.
- Manny Pacquiao Gives us Another Gem
- Jessie James and NFL Star in Provocative Shoot
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million