- Hot Reporter Is Fed Up With Cyclists Videobombing Her Live Segments
- Get Ready For A Kevin Love Trade To The Cavaliers... In 24 Days
- 5 Places To Track MLB Trade Deadline
- Bridgeport Bluefish Fans Nix Plans For Jersey With Nipples
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Is This The Greatest Zinger By An Opposing Announcer Ever?
Craig Ackerman, you are a gem. At the end of last night’s Rockets-Lakers game — a game which the Lakers looked to be in control of heading into the fourth quarter — the Houston announcer noted that Los Angeles had allowed one to slip away. But instead of just saying “Los Angeles let one slip away,” he took things in a much…messier direction. His quote is in reference to Kobe Bryant’s assertion that it was time for Pau Gasol to “put his big boy pants on,” big boy pants which now, apparently, need changing.
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'