- You're So Vein: Tour de France Rider Posts Leg Selfie, Causes Uproar
- Yet Another Ridiculously Awesome Zlatan Ibrahimović Goal
- Stephen A. Smith Issues Apology On Monday Morning's First Take
- LeBron Can't Even Pick His Own Number Without Controversy
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Lala Vasquez Doesn’t Think Carmelo Is Going Anywhere, Also Will Not Have Sex With Him Before Games Because It Makes Him Tired
The Knicks suck. Twenty-nine-year-old shooting guard Carmelo Anthony, however, is on an offensive tear, proving that the Knicks’ startling lack of success this season has very little, if nothing, to do with him. That’s a free agency/trade rumor perfect storm. A guy entering the backside of his career, in an opt-out year, on a team with no upside, untradeable contracts, and no draft picks (thanks to the trade that brought him the New York), it’s pretty clear why he’d want to bolt for L.A. or Chicago or the other L.A.
Not so fast, Chad Ford. Melo’s wife definitely has a say and it sounds like she wants to keep the guy at MSG.
[Kpopstarz] “I definitely think he will stay,” Lala Vasquez said when asked about the plans of his husband Carmelo Anthony of the New York Knicks. In an interview with Bravo TV’s “Watch What Happens Live, she said that she “know that he wants to stay, and I support him wherever he wants to go.”
Here at SportsGrid, we don’t profess to have any particularly keen insight into the female mind, but to our ears, “I definitely think he will stay” sounds a lot like “I already had to live in Denver because of your dumbass, so if you make me move one more time, I’m going to be pissed.” You may disagree, but she sure sounds like she gets a say in the important stuff in Melo’s life, namely, when the sex happens: On off days. Reason being: Lala goes at it like a maniac.
Go ahead, watch her explain…
Photo via Getty
- New England Patriots Cheerleader's Final Auditions
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'