- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Did Gilbert Arenas Win $100,000 Betting On 'His' Washington Wizards?
- This Is Why You Should Always Give A Foul Ball To A Kid (VIDEO)
- The Indiana Pacers And Their Fans Deserve Each Other
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
The Blazers Overcame The Mavs Using Six Players At A Time With This Buzzer-Beater
The Mavs were beating the Blazers by 15. They didn’t need to do anything untoward to gain an advantage. So why did this happen?
Well… maybe they knew. Maybe they saw a future in which the Blazers would outscore them 64-45 in the second half. Maybe they knew the rally was coming, figured it had to because they were in Portland and the Blazers are always tough to beat in Rip City, and despite their lead, still couldn’t shake nightmare visions of the game ending like, say, this:
Yes, a mighty premonition (and sneaky tactic) that would’ve been indeed. Of course, the real reason it happened was probably just that the Mavs lost track of what was happening and committed a wacky blooper by accident. Oh well – still a funny visual, and impressive comeback. And it’s not all bad, Mavs: Dirk Nowitzki looked to be returning to vintage form last night, scoring 26 points – and he did most of that damage with the help of just four teammates.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story