- BREAKING: Swimsuit Model Nina Adgal Is Pretty Good At Basketball
- Insults From An Idiot: CNBC's Sports Betting Scam Artist 'Steve Stevens' Won't Stop Sending Us Hilarious And Incoherent Emails
- Roger Federer Could Miss The French Open Due To Paternity Leave
- How To Use 10 Different Machines Without Working Anything Other Than Your Biceps
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
The Blazers Overcame The Mavs Using Six Players At A Time With This Buzzer-Beater
The Mavs were beating the Blazers by 15. They didn’t need to do anything untoward to gain an advantage. So why did this happen?
Well… maybe they knew. Maybe they saw a future in which the Blazers would outscore them 64-45 in the second half. Maybe they knew the rally was coming, figured it had to because they were in Portland and the Blazers are always tough to beat in Rip City, and despite their lead, still couldn’t shake nightmare visions of the game ending like, say, this:
Yes, a mighty premonition (and sneaky tactic) that would’ve been indeed. Of course, the real reason it happened was probably just that the Mavs lost track of what was happening and committed a wacky blooper by accident. Oh well – still a funny visual, and impressive comeback. And it’s not all bad, Mavs: Dirk Nowitzki looked to be returning to vintage form last night, scoring 26 points – and he did most of that damage with the help of just four teammates.
- Aaron Hernandez's Jailhouse Attack Victim Released
- Jessie James and NFL Star in Provocative Shoot
- UFC 170 Salaries Revealed
- The Hottest Hockey Wives and Girlfriends