- TOP 13 DUNKS OF 2013-14: Nevada's Deonte Burton Dropped A Yammer
- APOCALYPSE?: A Sports Commissioner Admitted A Mistake And Made Up For It
- Chelsea Handler Claims To Have Talked A Lot Of Shit To A-Rod's Face
- Kirk Cousins Said He'd Welcome Gay Teammate Because 'Nobody's Perfect'
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Larry Sanders Got Ejected Last Night For Giving Refs Some Thumbs Up
Bucks big man Larry Sanders was called for an offensive foul late in last night’s blowout loss to the Wizards, and the call upset him. But he didn’t react in typical angry basketball player fashion. He didn’t yell or contort or choke a friend. He resorted to calm sarcasm, throwing “thumbs up” to each of the three officials. He was very deliberate, and it was very effective.
He was ejected, presumably for hurting the refs’ feelings. And as with most things. the gesture is better in GIF form.
If you aren’t following, I’ll help you out. You see, Sanders didn’t think it was a foul, because it was bad for his squad. If he had liked the call, he may have given the refs a “thumbs up.” But he decided to turn the tables and give them one anyway, even though the refs were sure Sanders didn’t like the call, because it went against his wishes. So, the refs were angry at his phony gesture. And that’s why he was ejected.
Thumbs up, Larry. The real kind.
- Jim Harbaugh Wearing Out His Welcome in SF?
- NFL Breaks 65-Year-Old Scoring Record in 2013
- Peyton Manning's Record Vs. Every NFL Team
- Legacy Lost: Patriots Overmatched by Manning and the Denver Broncos