- Davis, Rainey & Brown Among Top Week 3 Waiver Options
- Can The NFL's Off-The-Field Violence Problem Be A Symptom Of Widespread PTSD?
- Massive Freak J.J. Watt Might Become A Serious Tight End Option For The Texans
- Don't Be Offended By This 'Ray Rice Makeup Tutorial' Video: It's Brilliant
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Latrell Sprewell Was Arrested On New Year’s Eve Because His Music Was Too Loud
We should clarify that, in this case, New Year’s Eve is more like New Year’s Eve-afternoon; though it does get dark pretty quickly these days. Former NBA player, Latrell Sprewell – yeah, that Latrell Sprewell, and that Latrell Sprewell, with mouths to feed – was arrested at 4:15 p.m. on Monday for disorderly conduct because his music was too loud.
Via the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel:
Police would not release details of the incident other than to report that police had received two complaints within one hour Monday afternoon and had received several complaints of loud music from the residence in recent months.”
He had a lot of ears to feed, guys.
There’s also this, which is completely unrelated but nonetheless seems worth mentioning:
“Sprewell’s River Hills home was foreclosed on in 2008. U.S. marshals auctioned off his 70-foot, $1.5 million yacht in 2007 and in 2011 Sprewell was among Wisconsin’s top “tax deadbeats,” owing the state $3.5 million in unpaid income taxes.”
One mouth he forgot to feed, it appears. (Quota for “mouths to feed” jokes, met.)
- Filed Under:
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?