- Fantasy Football: Week 8 Waiver Wire Pickup Power Rankings
- Peyton Manning Is Still Eight Touchdowns Behind Brett Favre, If You Include Pick-Sixes
- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- The Bucks Are Gathering Investors -- Will They Be Enough To Keep The Team In Milwaukee?
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
LeBron And D-Wade Wheelbarrow Their Way Past Kings, Jump Over Ben McLemore
Two big things in this lopsided 122-103 Miami win. First, LeBron more or less jumped over the 6’5″ Ben McLemore (welcome to association, young buck). Second, LBJ and D-Wade videobombed the king himself, Chris Bosh, during a post game interview — whereby Bron grabbed Dwayne’s feet and walked him around like it was some sort of barnyard wheelbarrow race. Both raised the bar for Christmas morning, when LeBron will be expected to dunk all over the place/put Wade on his shoulders and chicken fight the Sun Sports court-side crew.
Check out the dunk below. (We have it ranked #2 on our “Power Dunk Power Rankings” — see who’s still at the top.)
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts