- RotoExperts On The Radio: Kevin Gausman Debuts On Hot Thursday
- Jose Canseco Is Being Investigated For Rape
- Tony Allen Set A New Low For Egregriously And Horribly Flopping
- Son Of Asshole Makes Greatest Hockey Pass-to-One-Timer-Goal We've Seen In Quite Some Time
- Injured Steelers Tight End Heath Miller Is Improving, But Cautious
LeBron James Went Behind-The-Back On An Inbounds Pass And It Worked Out Splendidly
Hey WOW it’s basketball! It’s basketball you guys, check it out! And it’s not just any basketball, it’s awesome-looking basketball! This clip features a behind-the-back pass from one superstar to another, while the other team flails wildly in an vain attempt to make a difference.
Perhaps you remember LeBron James, a guy that nobody liked and everybody hated until he won a championship and validated his escape from Ohio and is now
beloved on the upswing. And you might recall Deron Williams, a guy who recently decided to not rip the hearts of of his (most recent) fan base and will help lead the Nets into Brooklyn this fall. Well, they’re playing right now against the Dominican Republic, and boy do they look good together:
America! Basketball! Dominance! Making other countries look weak in comparison to our athletic might! That’s what we like to see. This warm-up against D.R. is just the tasting menu on what should be a summer Olympics full of ridiculous playmaking. Like Pokemon, all these guys will level up by the end of the summer and come back to the NBA as megastars.
- Filed Under:
- USA Basketball
- Johnny Manziel's Girlfriend Big Hit on Internet
- Remembering Quinton "Rampage" Jackson's Time In The UFC
- Malcom Jenkins Won't Pull A 'Reggie Bush'
- Trish Stratus Makes Sure We are Stratusfied!