- 14 Reasons Why We're Looking Forward To The Sochi Winter Olympics
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford Opposes Washington NFL Nickname Change
- Goal Of The Year: Luis Suarez Puts Some English On It
- Why Didn't Anyone Want To Buy Barry Bonds' Outrageous Beverly Hills Mansion?
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
LeBron Casually Hits Three From Half Court, Reminds Us Why He Doesn’t Always Go To The Hoop
After coming under fire for not scoring enough in Game 1, LeBron James, who practices amidst the media like Rocky Balboa right before he lost to Clubber Lang, demonstrated his range today by draining some run-of-the-mill half-court jumpers. If he was anymore nonchalant about it he’d be barefoot and texting.
As if LeBron needs to vindicate himself for his 18 point performance Thursday night (where he snagged 18 boards and 10 assists), he’s spending his Saturday taking it easy (or rebute Dennis Rodman who doesn’t think he’s anything special). A few 50ft jumpers in the morning, a light lunch, maybe a nap, then filming Dwayne Wade during a press conference. I would too if I just played 8 consecutive grueling playoff games. He even admits he was fatigued in Game 1. Consider today a “me” day, Bron. Treat yourself.
— Holly MacKenzie (@stackmack) June 8, 2013
- 24 Hilariously Unfortunate Names In Sports
- Hopkins Boxes And Battles Murat To Unanimous Decision
- Cleverly To Continue Career At Cruiserweight
- Verlander and Kate Upton are an Item