- Fantasy Football Offensive Primer For The 2014 NFL Season
- Holy Crap Ernie Johnson Does A Spot-On Shaq Impression
- Brian Hoyer Is The Starter In Cleveland, But Not For Long
- The NFL's VP Of Officiating Explains The Crazy Spike In Penalties
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
LeBron’s Message For All You Dunk Contest Haters
Fan: Seriously, LeBron, you gotta do the dunk contest! Why haven’t you yet?! Gotta think about the fans, man!
Fan: Hey man, whoa, didn’t mean to touch a nerve, we’re all friends here. Just want to see you out there on that big stage, is all.
Fan: Jeez, dude, I get it, wow, OK, you’re tired of hearing it. Also, why are you wearing that crown and a king’s cape with no shirt… oh… oh god. Wait a second. You did a Harlem Shake video, didn’t you? C’mon, man, those things are so old hat now…
Fan: Whoa, whoa, OK, yeah, I was a little out of line with that, I apologize. I know these things are all in good fun. Sorry again if I got under your skin there, I know you gotta do what’s best for you. Just a big fan, that’s all. Good luck the rest of the way, man.
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?