- Our NBA Power Rankings: Once Again, Everyone Is Underestimating The Spurs
- U.S. Men Smashed The 4x400 Relay Record, Reportedly Received 'Love' Afterwards
- Minnesota Representative's Racist NBA Tweet Leaves A Big Mess
- Oh ... Oh No. Here's The Helmet An Arena League Team Will Be Wearing This Season
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
LeBron’s Message For All You Dunk Contest Haters
Fan: Seriously, LeBron, you gotta do the dunk contest! Why haven’t you yet?! Gotta think about the fans, man!
Fan: Hey man, whoa, didn’t mean to touch a nerve, we’re all friends here. Just want to see you out there on that big stage, is all.
Fan: Jeez, dude, I get it, wow, OK, you’re tired of hearing it. Also, why are you wearing that crown and a king’s cape with no shirt… oh… oh god. Wait a second. You did a Harlem Shake video, didn’t you? C’mon, man, those things are so old hat now…
Fan: Whoa, whoa, OK, yeah, I was a little out of line with that, I apologize. I know these things are all in good fun. Sorry again if I got under your skin there, I know you gotta do what’s best for you. Just a big fan, that’s all. Good luck the rest of the way, man.
- Cavaliers' Andrew Bynum Suspended For Scandalous Affair?!
- 15 Hottest Daughters of Professional Athletes
- Dez Bryant Releases Shocking Statement
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?