- Now This Is The Way You Play Foosball (Rio Carnival Slideshow!)
- College Basketball Top 25: So, We're Just Gonna Let Villanova Into The Top Three?
- The Fantasy Sports Network Has Launched, And You Can Watch It Live, Right Now
- Remember When Dennis Rodman Was Insanely Good At Rebounding Rather Than Just Insane?
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
LeBron Is Getting Married This Weekend — What Would You Buy Him, Residents Of Cleveland?
LeBron James and long-time girlfriend Savannah Brinson are getting married this weekend in San Diego. The festivities reportedly kick off today with a barbecue, followed by the actual ceremony on Saturday and a goodbye brunch on Sunday. A lot of famous basketball people, like Pat Riley and Carmelo Anthony and Dwayne Wade and Chris Paul, will be there. Sounds like it will be nice. Good for them.
But 2,400 miles away, a jilted lover licks her wounds, stewing in the agony and despair that LeBron left her in years ago. She is not happy that LeBron is getting married. She wouldn’t even go to the wedding if she was invited, thank you very much. Oh, what would she get LeBron as a wedding present? You have the gall to ask her that? Oh, she’ll tell you what she’d get LeBron and his little baby mama (via Cleveland.com):
Even though I only understood like half of that video, the gist is that she is so not over LeBron.
Don’t worry Cleveland. You’ll always have this:
- Trainer Robert Garcia Spills Marcos Maidana Secrets
- Marcos Maidana Drops Jaws
- No More Mr. Nice Guy: Manny Pacquiao Gets Real
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success