- Your 'Sharknado 2' Roundup Post, With Link To Live Streaming, Updates, And The Best 'Sharknado 2' Tweets
- Football In San Antonio? Raiders Meet With City Officials, Eyeing A Move To Lone Star State
- Shocking Madden 15 Cornerback Rankings Put Sherman-Peterson Beef To Rest
- Fun With Baseball-Reference: These Dudes Actually Existed And Went By These Ridiculous Names
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
LeBron Is Getting Married This Weekend — What Would You Buy Him, Residents Of Cleveland?
LeBron James and long-time girlfriend Savannah Brinson are getting married this weekend in San Diego. The festivities reportedly kick off today with a barbecue, followed by the actual ceremony on Saturday and a goodbye brunch on Sunday. A lot of famous basketball people, like Pat Riley and Carmelo Anthony and Dwayne Wade and Chris Paul, will be there. Sounds like it will be nice. Good for them.
But 2,400 miles away, a jilted lover licks her wounds, stewing in the agony and despair that LeBron left her in years ago. She is not happy that LeBron is getting married. She wouldn’t even go to the wedding if she was invited, thank you very much. Oh, what would she get LeBron as a wedding present? You have the gall to ask her that? Oh, she’ll tell you what she’d get LeBron and his little baby mama (via Cleveland.com):
Even though I only understood like half of that video, the gist is that she is so not over LeBron.
Don’t worry Cleveland. You’ll always have this:
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts