- The 13 Best Moments From Eli Manning's Epic Reddit AMA
- Bob Arum: Pacquiao Mayweather Fight Going To Happen In 2015
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 Arizona Cardinals Season Preview
- Disguised Nick Foles Catches Fantasy Drafters Not Drafting Nick Foles
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
LeBron Is Getting Married This Weekend — What Would You Buy Him, Residents Of Cleveland?
LeBron James and long-time girlfriend Savannah Brinson are getting married this weekend in San Diego. The festivities reportedly kick off today with a barbecue, followed by the actual ceremony on Saturday and a goodbye brunch on Sunday. A lot of famous basketball people, like Pat Riley and Carmelo Anthony and Dwayne Wade and Chris Paul, will be there. Sounds like it will be nice. Good for them.
But 2,400 miles away, a jilted lover licks her wounds, stewing in the agony and despair that LeBron left her in years ago. She is not happy that LeBron is getting married. She wouldn’t even go to the wedding if she was invited, thank you very much. Oh, what would she get LeBron as a wedding present? You have the gall to ask her that? Oh, she’ll tell you what she’d get LeBron and his little baby mama (via Cleveland.com):
Even though I only understood like half of that video, the gist is that she is so not over LeBron.
Don’t worry Cleveland. You’ll always have this:
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar
- Arlovski Speaks up on Klitschko Brothers and UFC Return
- Ronda Rousey's Acting Debut