- Here Are The NHL First-Round Playoff Results, Based On Best Goalie Masks
- Chris Cooley Insists That RG3 Is Going To Dominate The NFL Next Year
- BREAKING: Swimsuit Model Nina Adgal Is Pretty Good At Basketball
- CNBC's Sports Betting Scam Artist 'Steve Stevens' Won't Stop Sending Us Hilarious And Incoherent Emails
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
LeBron Is Getting Married This Weekend — What Would You Buy Him, Residents Of Cleveland?
LeBron James and long-time girlfriend Savannah Brinson are getting married this weekend in San Diego. The festivities reportedly kick off today with a barbecue, followed by the actual ceremony on Saturday and a goodbye brunch on Sunday. A lot of famous basketball people, like Pat Riley and Carmelo Anthony and Dwayne Wade and Chris Paul, will be there. Sounds like it will be nice. Good for them.
But 2,400 miles away, a jilted lover licks her wounds, stewing in the agony and despair that LeBron left her in years ago. She is not happy that LeBron is getting married. She wouldn’t even go to the wedding if she was invited, thank you very much. Oh, what would she get LeBron as a wedding present? You have the gall to ask her that? Oh, she’ll tell you what she’d get LeBron and his little baby mama (via Cleveland.com):
Even though I only understood like half of that video, the gist is that she is so not over LeBron.
Don’t worry Cleveland. You’ll always have this:
- UFC 170 Salaries Revealed
- Jessie James and NFL Star in Provocative Shoot
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- FOX Sports' Joe Buck Ties The Knot With Someone In The Industry