- Worst Flop Of The NBA Playoffs So Far? I Think We Have A Winner
- Kate Upton Before She Became The Mega-Supermodel You Know And Love Today
- If You're Going To Post A Workout Video, Make Sure There Isn't A Guy Taking A Dump Visible In The Frame
- Let's Watch An Epic Bungee Jump Basketball Shot
- The Most Feared Latina In Women's Football
LeBron James And Stuart Scott Share An Awkward Failed Handshake
LeBron James is a natural, athletically. He does things with his body that most players couldn’t dream of. But when you’re that talented, every little thing you do gets picked apart. Your form, your shot selection, your toughness, your clutch-ness. Even your handshakes. Watch the video:
This one’s all on LeBron. He goes in for the standard, right-handed handshake, but why? Scott is clearly holding paper in his right hand, so either it’s a left-handed shake on the way, or a pound. A back-handed Scott’s-left-to-LeBron’s-right would have been preposterous. Poor Handshake-IQ by LeBron, showing a clear lack of awareness. It led to an awkward hand-holding between the two, and it was all his fault.
However: great, smooth recovery by Scott to erase the tension and finish strong with the intended pound. Well done. He made a strong case for inclusion in our Top 5 SportsCenter Anchors of all time.
The only thing Scott could’ve done better would be to hold up the awkward balloon, making LeBron pay for his mistake. But he decided to be a nice guy.
- Johnny Manziel's Girlfriend Big Hit on Internet
- What Are Your Expectations For Tyron Spong's MMA Career?
- Canelo Alvarez Hasn't Cooked Enough For Floyd Mayweather
- The Rock and His Woman Attend G.I. Joe Premiere