- Injuries to Green, Charles & RGIII Exact Their Toll
- Who Screwed The Jets Harder Yesterday: The Officials, Or The Jets?
- The Crotch-Grab Incident: Jonathan Papelbon Ejected For Adjusting His Cup
- Carmelo Anthony: 'Ain't Nobody' Would Want To Play For The Atlanta Hawks
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
WATCH: LeBron James Greeted By Loudest Chorus Of Boos Ever In Return To Cleveland
One question that was answered right off the bat: just how loud will the boos be as he takes the court? The answer: loud.
It was so loud, in fact, that TNT’s Ernie Johnson had to practically shout in order to narrate the awesomely cinematic scene. As James came out of the tunnel he was greeted by the start of “what figures to be two and half hours of booing” (thanks Marv Albert!).
As for the chant of choice tonight? So far, it sounds like Cavs fans are going with old reliable (“Asshole! Asshole!”). We’ll see if they get more creative as the night progresses.
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'