- Our NBA Power Rankings: Once Again, Everyone Is Underestimating The Spurs
- The 86th Annual SportsGrid NFL Free Agency Awards
- Oh ... Oh No. Here's The Helmet An Arena League Team Will Be Wearing This Season
- The Iron Man Is An Author Again
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
WATCH: LeBron James Greeted By Loudest Chorus Of Boos Ever In Return To Cleveland
One question that was answered right off the bat: just how loud will the boos be as he takes the court? The answer: loud.
It was so loud, in fact, that TNT’s Ernie Johnson had to practically shout in order to narrate the awesomely cinematic scene. As James came out of the tunnel he was greeted by the start of “what figures to be two and half hours of booing” (thanks Marv Albert!).
As for the chant of choice tonight? So far, it sounds like Cavs fans are going with old reliable (“Asshole! Asshole!”). We’ll see if they get more creative as the night progresses.
- Trainer Robert Garcia Spills Marcos Maidana Secrets
- Marcos Maidana Drops Jaws
- No More Mr. Nice Guy: Manny Pacquiao Gets Real
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success