- Pretty Much Screwed: Why Your Team Won't Win The 2014 NBA Championship
- Here's How You Improve Golf's TV Ratings: More Mind-Blowing Trick Shots
- Best Job In Sports? Probably Michelle Jenneke's Butt-Masseuser
- A Formula 1 Pit Stop In 1950 Vs. Today's Is Pretty Damn Cool
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
WATCH: LeBron James Greeted By Loudest Chorus Of Boos Ever In Return To Cleveland
One question that was answered right off the bat: just how loud will the boos be as he takes the court? The answer: loud.
It was so loud, in fact, that TNT’s Ernie Johnson had to practically shout in order to narrate the awesomely cinematic scene. As James came out of the tunnel he was greeted by the start of “what figures to be two and half hours of booing” (thanks Marv Albert!).
As for the chant of choice tonight? So far, it sounds like Cavs fans are going with old reliable (“Asshole! Asshole!”). We’ll see if they get more creative as the night progresses.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story