- Team USA Stares Blankly As New Zealand Team Performs Ceremonial Haka Dance
- Fantasy Football: Week 1 QB Rankings, Starts And Sleepers
- Derek Carr Avenges His Brother's NFL Death By Replacing Matt Schaub As Raiders QB
- Calif. High School Dumps Arab Mascot 'The Arab' Amid Outcry
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
WATCH: LeBron James Greeted By Loudest Chorus Of Boos Ever In Return To Cleveland
One question that was answered right off the bat: just how loud will the boos be as he takes the court? The answer: loud.
It was so loud, in fact, that TNT’s Ernie Johnson had to practically shout in order to narrate the awesomely cinematic scene. As James came out of the tunnel he was greeted by the start of “what figures to be two and half hours of booing” (thanks Marv Albert!).
As for the chant of choice tonight? So far, it sounds like Cavs fans are going with old reliable (“Asshole! Asshole!”). We’ll see if they get more creative as the night progresses.
- Steve Largent Shares Details of Letting Jerry Rice Wear No. 80
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- Top 10: The Best Title Fights