- 8 Players To Sell High After Your Fantasy Football Draft
- NFL Finally Delivers News: Josh Gordon's One Year Suspension Upheld
- UH-OH: John Rocker Going On Survivor With A Gay Couple
- Preliminary Deal Reached For $410 Million Soccer Stadium In Las Vegas
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
LeBron James: Good At Basketball, Less Good At Backing Up Trash Talk
The Heat lost their third straight game last night, getting blown out in D.C. by the Washington Wizards. The final score (114-97) wasn’t indicative of how much the Wizards dominated, leading the two-time defending champs by more than 30 at one point.
This loss by the Heat was especially strange, considering some of LeBron James’ comments before the game. Word got back to LeBron that people thought he might be “coasting” through the regular season, so he said this:
“We’ll see Wednesday how I’m coasting,” James said jokingly as he made his way into the Heat locker room on Monday. “You’ll see the numbers I’ll put up on Wednesday. Just watch.”
Then Wednesday came, and the Heat, fresh off their visit to the White House, looked to be running at about half the speed that the Wizards were. This happened in the first minute of the game, setting the tone for the rest of the way:
So much for that.
Of course, LeBron had other, much prettier highlights, and finished the game with 25 points, 8 rebounds and 7 assists, a line that most other NBA player would kill for. But giving up 43 points to the Wizards in the first quarter? That’s just terrible.
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- Alexander Gustafsson's Trainer: 'We Are Not Happy'
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?