- This Butt-Check In Last Night's Sharks-Kings Game Was A Lot More Violent Than The Butt-Fumble
- Tony Allen Set A New Low For Egregriously And Horribly Flopping
- Scott Engel's One On One: The Entrepreneur-Catcher John Buck
- Is This The Saddest Sports GIF Ever?
- Injured Steelers Tight End Heath Miller Is Improving, But Cautious
LeBron James Made This Ridiculous Circus Shot, But The Knicks Stay Alive
We’re already seeing people complain that LeBron James can’t finish because the Miami Heat lost to the New York Knicks today, but with 25 seconds left and the Heat down by 4, LeBron drove for this ridiculous off-balance left hander.
When you watch this play, a couple things hit you – Tyson Chandler and the Knicks know this is coming but still couldn’t stop it, and LeBron got lucky. That having been said, driving the lane one on one against Chandler and getting body contact ensured James of the foul, even if this left handed hook doesn’t go in…
So yes, ultimately the Heat went with Dwyane Wade on the final possession, not LeBron. What does that mean? Another couple of days of “LeBron can’t finish” and other trite phrases that essentially mean the same thing. In a game that featured so many other story lines, including Amar’e Stoudamire’s return from punching a fire extinguisher and Baron Davis’ rather gruesome looking dislocated patella injury, falling back on the LBJ whining just feels like background noise at a sports bar from people who watch, but really don’t see the game.
- Will Roy Hibbert Realize His Potential
- Pete Rose Disappointed with Wife's Breast Reduction
- Malcom Jenkins Won't Pull A 'Reggie Bush'
- Boxer Dies Protecting Daughter