- You Can Rent Rory McIlroy's Former Northern Ireland Mansion/Golf Course
- Angels' SP Garrett Richards Out For Season
- Sleepers Or Snoozers: Fantasy Football Breakout Candidates
- Does Johnny Manziel Have The Maturity To Succeed?
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
LeBron James, Miami Heat Get Killed Off In Latest Episode Of ‘Louie’
It wasn’t really so much a cameo as much as a shoutout. “Hurricane Jasmine Forsythe has claimed the life of LeBron James of the Miami Heat. Mr. James was swept away by the storm surge that destroyed 90% of the Florida Peninsula. Once again, we’re reporting the death of LeBron James, the rest of the Miami Heat, and 12 million other people.”
Ok, maybe more of a “reference.”
The Pacers would only be so lucky.
LeBron finished with 32 points, 10 boards, five assists, and two steals in last night’s 102-90 win, which makes him sound more like a hurricane destroying Indiana’s chances of reaching their first finals in 15 years.
The only actual casualty was his accentuated receding hairline, which is not nearly as bad as depicted in the watercolor portrait on Louie C.K.’s fake news program. It’s back there, but he doesn’t look like Drew Gooden quite yet (Drew Gooden is bald).
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts