- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
- How Early Can You Draft The Legion Of Boom This Year?
- Kirk Minihane Doubles Down On Being An Asshole To Erin Andrews In On-Air Pseudo-Apology
- Niners Fan Eats It After Getting Juked By Seahawks Mascot
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
LeBron James, Miami Heat Get Killed Off In Latest Episode Of ‘Louie’
It wasn’t really so much a cameo as much as a shoutout. “Hurricane Jasmine Forsythe has claimed the life of LeBron James of the Miami Heat. Mr. James was swept away by the storm surge that destroyed 90% of the Florida Peninsula. Once again, we’re reporting the death of LeBron James, the rest of the Miami Heat, and 12 million other people.”
Ok, maybe more of a “reference.”
The Pacers would only be so lucky.
LeBron finished with 32 points, 10 boards, five assists, and two steals in last night’s 102-90 win, which makes him sound more like a hurricane destroying Indiana’s chances of reaching their first finals in 15 years.
The only actual casualty was his accentuated receding hairline, which is not nearly as bad as depicted in the watercolor portrait on Louie C.K.’s fake news program. It’s back there, but he doesn’t look like Drew Gooden quite yet (Drew Gooden is bald).
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?