- IS CLIFF LEE DONE?: MLB Trade Deadline Deals, Injuries, Tidbits And Trends
- Golfer Dustin Johnson Reportedly Suspended Six Months For Positive Cocaine Test
- Jonny Gomes' Last Words As A Member Of The Red Sox: 'Boston Strong'
- Madden 15 Cornerback Rankings Upset Puts Sherman-Peterson Beef To Rest
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
LeBron James, Miami Heat Get Killed Off In Latest Episode Of ‘Louie’
It wasn’t really so much a cameo as much as a shoutout. “Hurricane Jasmine Forsythe has claimed the life of LeBron James of the Miami Heat. Mr. James was swept away by the storm surge that destroyed 90% of the Florida Peninsula. Once again, we’re reporting the death of LeBron James, the rest of the Miami Heat, and 12 million other people.”
Ok, maybe more of a “reference.”
The Pacers would only be so lucky.
LeBron finished with 32 points, 10 boards, five assists, and two steals in last night’s 102-90 win, which makes him sound more like a hurricane destroying Indiana’s chances of reaching their first finals in 15 years.
The only actual casualty was his accentuated receding hairline, which is not nearly as bad as depicted in the watercolor portrait on Louie C.K.’s fake news program. It’s back there, but he doesn’t look like Drew Gooden quite yet (Drew Gooden is bald).
- Buffalo Bills Sammy Watkins Stuns with His Impressive Abilities
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- Mehmen Destroys Gracie in Epic KO