- Hot Reporter Is Fed Up With Cyclists Videobombing Her Live Segments
- Get Ready For A Kevin Love Trade To The Cavaliers... In 24 Days
- 5 Places To Track MLB Trade Deadline
- Bridgeport Bluefish Fans Nix Plans For Jersey With Nipples
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
LeBron James Needs To Work On His Poker Face
The Heat lost the Pacers last night, 84-83. It was a tough game that saw LeBron James score 45 percent of his team’s points, but Chris Bosh took the final shot and airballed:
Pacers’ center Roy Hibbert played great defense here, and there were two seconds left in the game, so there’s no shame in Bosh’s misfire. Plus, it appeared to be the right play, as Bosh had just hit a big three to pull the Heat within one, and who wasn’t expecting LeBron to take the final shot?
Well, Hibbert, actually. Via ESPN:
With two seconds left, Spoelstra called for James to be the decoy and to set up Bosh for a chance at the game winner. Hibbert smothered it, and Bosh shot an air ball when he had to force it over Hibbert’s arm.
“LeBron gave it away in his face. He didn’t have that grit-his-teeth-he’s-going-to-score-the-last-basket look,” Hibbert said. “So I knew he was going to probably going to pass it to Bosh for the last shot.”
Almost as surprising as hearing LeBron has a potential tell is that Hibbert would give it away so easily. Next time these two teams play (the Eastern Conference Finals?), expect LeBron to have that “gritty-teeth” look on him at all times. For now, chalk up this hand to a bad bluff and move on.
- 10 Hottest Moms in the Sports World
- Brett Favre Shows Off His Bulging Muscles
- B.J. Penn Was Called "The Prodigy" for a Reason
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship