- Worst Flop Of The NBA Playoffs So Far? I Think We Have A Winner
- Kate Upton Before She Became The Mega-Supermodel You Know And Love Today
- If You're Going To Post A Workout Video, Make Sure There Isn't A Guy Taking A Dump Visible In The Frame
- Let's Watch An Epic Bungee Jump Basketball Shot
- The Most Feared Latina In Women's Football
LeBron James’ Phone Background Is A Photoshopped Michael Jordan Guarding LeBron James
LeBron James is the NBA’s best player. He was born in 1984, and grew up admiring the former best player in the NBA, Michael Jordan. So it should come as no surprise that one best player admires another best player. LeBron James, super-admirer that he is, decided to immortalize their non-basketball relationship on his cell phone background with a photoshopped picture.
via Sports Illustrated:
“He revealed on Wednesday that the screensaver of his phone is a Photoshop image of himself handling the ball while guarded by Michael Jordan in his prime. “Jordan was my superhero growing up,” James said. “He was the guy I feel helped me get to where I am today. As a competitor, who would not want to go against the best? That’s like asking [Tom] Brady would he want to go against Montana in the fourth quarter.”
Pesky bloggers that we are, we’d like to point out that Tom Brady going against Joe Montana in the fourth quarter just isn’t quite the same, since they’re never on the field at the same time. But fine, we get what you’re saying. And as weird as this is, it is still kind of cool. My phone background is even weirder – a picture of Jeff Van Gundy clinging to Alonzo Mourning’s leg admist a Heat-Knicks fight – so, really, who am I to comment.
Also of note: the above picture is probably not the picture on his phone. But after seeing this possible alternative in the flesh, whatever the picture is is actually pretty cool.
- Boxer Dies Protecting Daughter
- Did Lebron Have a Lovechild With This Newscaster?
- Katherine Webb: Refused to Pose Nude
- Derek Jeter is Now Fat and Has a Meme