- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Lisa Ann Takes 19-Year-Old Notre Dame WR To Knicks Game, Sex Town
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
LeBron James’ Son Sank An Impressive Long-Distance Shot From His Balcony. You’ve Been Warned, America.
LeBron James son LeBron James Jr. is only eight years old. While we already knew Junior to be a blossoming young Samsung Galaxy artist (the shading on that red fro is seriously impeccable), we can now safely assume he will be just as good a basketball player as his pop. Look at this trick shot he nails from his balcony.
OK, so it took him three misses before he could nail it on the fourth try. Truth be told, that percentage is probably better than mine and yours’.
[h/t Complex Sports, photo via YouTube]
- Filed Under:
- LeBron James
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts