- Miss California Threw Out The First Pitch At The Padres Game In High Heels
- Jose Canseco Is Being Investigated For Rape
- Cam Newton Riding A Segway? Cam Newton Riding A Segway.
- RotoExperts On The Radio: Is Patrick Corbin For Real?
- Injured Steelers Tight End Heath Miller Is Improving, But Cautious
LeBron James’ Son Sank An Impressive Long-Distance Shot From His Balcony. You’ve Been Warned, America.
LeBron James son LeBron James Jr. is only eight years old. While we already knew Junior to be a blossoming young Samsung Galaxy artist (the shading on that red fro is seriously impeccable), we can now safely assume he will be just as good a basketball player as his pop. Look at this trick shot he nails from his balcony.
OK, so it took him three misses before he could nail it on the fourth try. Truth be told, that percentage is probably better than mine and yours’.
[h/t Complex Sports, photo via YouTube]
- Andrew Bailey Accepts Red Sox' Decision
- 25 Hottest Celebrity NHL WAGs
- Fighting Like A Baby: Worst Babyface In Wrestling
- King's Evans Gets Escort & Groupie Pregnant