- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Way Too Early Top 10 Starting Pitchers for 2015 Fantasy Baseball
- Grading ESPN's 4 Worst Fantasy Projections For Week 9
- Jerry Jones Is Going To Get Tony Romo Killed
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
LeBron James’ Son Sank An Impressive Long-Distance Shot From His Balcony. You’ve Been Warned, America.
LeBron James son LeBron James Jr. is only eight years old. While we already knew Junior to be a blossoming young Samsung Galaxy artist (the shading on that red fro is seriously impeccable), we can now safely assume he will be just as good a basketball player as his pop. Look at this trick shot he nails from his balcony.
OK, so it took him three misses before he could nail it on the fourth try. Truth be told, that percentage is probably better than mine and yours’.
[h/t Complex Sports, photo via YouTube]
- Filed Under:
- LeBron James
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts