- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 5 Waiver Wire Pickup Power Rankings
- Notre Dame-Syracuse Fans Brawl In Douchebag National Championship
- Will Ferrell, Chris Rock And Kevin Hart Wish Derek Jeter Farewell
- More FIFA 15 Glitches, Like The Nude Midfielder And Ball-Less Throw-In
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
LeBron James’ Son Sank An Impressive Long-Distance Shot From His Balcony. You’ve Been Warned, America.
LeBron James son LeBron James Jr. is only eight years old. While we already knew Junior to be a blossoming young Samsung Galaxy artist (the shading on that red fro is seriously impeccable), we can now safely assume he will be just as good a basketball player as his pop. Look at this trick shot he nails from his balcony.
OK, so it took him three misses before he could nail it on the fourth try. Truth be told, that percentage is probably better than mine and yours’.
[h/t Complex Sports, photo via YouTube]
- Filed Under:
- LeBron James
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts