- WEEK 4 NFL POWER RANKINGS: Yo Guys, Come Check This Out We Have A New #1!
- Survivor Pool Picks For Week 4: Three Locks, Two Value Plays And One Shocker
- MLB Says They Will Speed Up Game, But We Don't Believe Them
- The Most Honest Thing Anyone From The NFL Has Said About The Ray Rice Scandal
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
LeBron James’ Son Sank An Impressive Long-Distance Shot From His Balcony. You’ve Been Warned, America.
LeBron James son LeBron James Jr. is only eight years old. While we already knew Junior to be a blossoming young Samsung Galaxy artist (the shading on that red fro is seriously impeccable), we can now safely assume he will be just as good a basketball player as his pop. Look at this trick shot he nails from his balcony.
OK, so it took him three misses before he could nail it on the fourth try. Truth be told, that percentage is probably better than mine and yours’.
[h/t Complex Sports, photo via YouTube]
- Filed Under:
- LeBron James
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence
- The NFL's Sexiest Cheerleaders
- Teila Tuli Heartbroken 20 Years After UFC
- 8 San Francisco 49er Locker Room Observations