- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Carmelo Anthony Would Be, Hands Down, The Worst NFL Quarterback Ever
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
LeBron James’ 30-Point, 60-Percent Shooting Streak Ends Without A Care In The World
Because LeBron James shot just a paltry 58 percent in his 39-point effort against the Oklahoma City Thunder, his record six-game streak of at least 30 points and 60-percent shooting came to an end. When asked telepathically by Marv Albert and the rest of America if he cared, LeBron threw up a desperation three with a little over a minute to go, when the game was already firmly in the Heat’s hands.
Had James not taken the shot, his hypothetical 14-for-23 shooting night would’ve been good for 61 percent. His real 14-for-24 was good for only 58. But he clearly doesn’t give a crap at all. His Heat won 110-100, giving James a career 9-2 edge over Kevin Durant in regular season contests, and extending the Heat’s first-place lead over the Knicks in the East to four games at the All-Star break.
LeBron James: streak over, still a good basketball player.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts