- You're So Vein: Tour de France Rider Posts Leg Selfie, Causes Uproar
- Yet Another Ridiculously Awesome Zlatan Ibrahimović Goal
- Stephen A. Smith Issues Apology On Monday Morning's First Take
- LeBron Can't Even Pick His Own Number Without Controversy
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
LeBron James’ 30-Point, 60-Percent Shooting Streak Ends Without A Care In The World
Because LeBron James shot just a paltry 58 percent in his 39-point effort against the Oklahoma City Thunder, his record six-game streak of at least 30 points and 60-percent shooting came to an end. When asked telepathically by Marv Albert and the rest of America if he cared, LeBron threw up a desperation three with a little over a minute to go, when the game was already firmly in the Heat’s hands.
Had James not taken the shot, his hypothetical 14-for-23 shooting night would’ve been good for 61 percent. His real 14-for-24 was good for only 58. But he clearly doesn’t give a crap at all. His Heat won 110-100, giving James a career 9-2 edge over Kevin Durant in regular season contests, and extending the Heat’s first-place lead over the Knicks in the East to four games at the All-Star break.
LeBron James: streak over, still a good basketball player.
- Caroline Wozniacki Thought Rory McIlroy Breakup Call Was Joke
- New England Patriots Cheerleader's Final Auditions
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?