- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 5 WR Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Colbert On Husain Abdullah's Wrongly Penalized TD Prayer
- 10 More Reasons You Should Try The Diet LeBron James Used To Lose Weight
- Week 5 Survivor Pool: 3 Locks, 2 Values And An Upset Special
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
LeBron James’ 30-Point, 60-Percent Shooting Streak Ends Without A Care In The World
Because LeBron James shot just a paltry 58 percent in his 39-point effort against the Oklahoma City Thunder, his record six-game streak of at least 30 points and 60-percent shooting came to an end. When asked telepathically by Marv Albert and the rest of America if he cared, LeBron threw up a desperation three with a little over a minute to go, when the game was already firmly in the Heat’s hands.
Had James not taken the shot, his hypothetical 14-for-23 shooting night would’ve been good for 61 percent. His real 14-for-24 was good for only 58. But he clearly doesn’t give a crap at all. His Heat won 110-100, giving James a career 9-2 edge over Kevin Durant in regular season contests, and extending the Heat’s first-place lead over the Knicks in the East to four games at the All-Star break.
LeBron James: streak over, still a good basketball player.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts