- Our NBA Power Rankings: Once Again, Everyone Is Underestimating The Spurs
- U.S. Men Smashed The 4x400 Relay Record, Reportedly Received 'Love' Afterwards
- Minnesota Representative's Racist NBA Tweet Leaves A Big Mess
- Oh ... Oh No. Here's The Helmet An Arena League Team Will Be Wearing This Season
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
LeBron James Whines “Don’t Talk To Me Like I’m A Kid” Like A Kid
I don’t want it to seem like I’m picking on LeBron too much today, but facts are facts. Dude was grabbin’ up on Tom Thibodeau last night. He also had this fun sequence wherein referee Brian Forte had to reprimand him like an angry mom would her bratty toddler.
It was the fourth quarter of the Heat’s loss last night to the Bulls and LeBron was unhappy with a call he didn’t get from the officials. So going into a timeout, LeBron stalks the referees all the way into the Bulls huddle to make his case. Because the refs will usually change a call after the fact, right?
Finally, referee Brian Forte has enough, literally yelling “ENOUGH!” at James and telling him to go to his own huddle. LeBron’s response? An ultra-ironic “Don’t talk to me like I’m a kid,” with a “Get the f— off of me,” to teammate Ray Allen to boot.
Watch it all go down in real time, via ESPN.
Pretty good. I give this temper tantrum two Baby Wade’s out of three.
- Filed Under:
- LeBron James
- Trainer Robert Garcia Spills Marcos Maidana secrets
- Marcos Maidana Drops Jaws
- Tyson Fury Returns to the Ring
- Does Ruslan Provodnikov Strike Fear In Juan Manuel Marquez?