- Worst Flop Of The NBA Playoffs So Far? I Think We Have A Winner
- Kate Upton Before She Became The Mega-Supermodel You Know And Love Today
- If You're Going To Post A Workout Video, Make Sure There Isn't A Guy Taking A Dump Visible In The Frame
- Let's Watch An Epic Bungee Jump Basketball Shot
- The Most Feared Latina In Women's Football
Video Has Emerged Of LeBron James Singing Karaoke In A Wig
It’s not very nice of the Miami Heat, really. So many fans were enjoying their role as NBA villains, perfectly content to eagerly root on their failure and laugh at them when said failure happens. And then… they have to go and start doing cool things, taking just a bit of the fun out of hating them. First, the “team in hoodies” picture. Then, the “posing for pictures with soldiers” thing.
And last night, in a move that really dismayed some of the anti-Heat crowd, the Heat sang karaoke for charity. “Sure,” you might say, “but Shane Battier was the one who organized it, so I don’t really have to like LeBron because of this.” Well, if you’re thinking that, we present the video below. It is LeBron James, at that very karaoke event, singing Rick James while wearing a wig. Enjoy/hate that you’re enjoying:
And if you desire a more close-up view of LeBron in the wig, well, that’s out there too:
Well, at least Pat Riley didn’t do anything humanizing. …Right?
You win this round, Heat.
- Zdeno Chara Anchors Bruins' Makeshift Defense
- 9 Epic Knock Out GIFs
- Rare Photos of The Undertaker as a Teenager
- Paul Williams Speaks On His Career Ending Accident